Game-Labs Forum
Ink

PVP servers merge

Captains,

PVP Global server has been closed. All assets from the PVP Global were transferred to the redeemables on the Caribbean server, including:

• combat and crafting xp
  • slot xp
  • knowledge books learnt
  • ships
  • money and monetary costs of buildings and outposts and dockyard slots
  • resources

Once the merge is complete, please create a new character on the Caribbean server to get the redeemables. If you already had an inactive character and wish to change the name, you can delete the old character - redeemables from the PVP Global are safe until activated. Please note that other redeemables are lost once you delete a character.

If you experience any problem with the redeemables please leave a message here.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Me and 7 others tried to fight it and stay to the end, but it finally kicked us.  This kinda  a sad day of a new chapter.

804B700EFACF71C7511FD94020F80A177A0B2952

I wish i had 139 ping on the global server! let alone the Caribbean Server haha :blink::wacko:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

We where joking about what might get messed up. I said, "We all get sent to the PvE server instead."

Something will go wrong and a lot of players will bitch about it. Be prepared

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Something will go wrong and a lot of players will bitch about it. Be prepared

There's no lack of people ready, able and willing to bitch and moan about pretty much anything in any gaming community.

Edited by Yngvarr
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

One Global Server.

Thank you.

It is a great feeling to have the companions from all over the world sharing of the same open world.

Snappy salute.

Its amazing that you probably will never meet %of players because they are playing in diffderent timezones. What an great news! 

So the M-Day happened. Lets start count days till the server split...

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 1

I said probably because i dont know how you are playing. There is a chance that you spend ~9h in game per day. Then there is high chance that you'll play with players from all continents : - )

18 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

One Global Server.

Thank you.

It is a great feeling to have the companions from all over the world sharing of the same open world.

Snappy salute.

Another server that will fail as the closed Global server.

Soon maybe you will say goodbye.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, rediii said:

Are forged papers transfered too?

I hope they all delete forge papers, even in the Caribbean server 

those papers are just big power changers  

where a full character comes over from one nation to the other and don't even have to climb the hierarchical ladders of promotion in their new nation ( its a disgrace )

but that's just my opinion...

if you change nation you are born naked and grow into it  beginning with sailor/captain rank in tead of a rear admiral 

its not historical eighter...

just stupid and lame whatever you think of it (a merge is different )

i can agree on tho with the forged papers, but only you enter with the rank of captain at the highest rank to begin in the new nation when forged papers are used

lets see:  the navy general of Timbuktu  becomes the highest commander in the British navy  funny isn't it

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Thonys said:

where a full character comes over from one nation to the other and don't even have to climb the hierarchical ladders of promotion in their new nation ( its a disgrace )

if you change nation you are born naked and grow into it  beginning with sailor rank in tead of a rear admiral 

i can agree on tho with the forged papers, but only you enter with the rank of captain at the highest rank to begin in the new nation

So people that dont like their nation anymore are forced to stop playing NA or regrind everything.

Nice oppinion you have there, keep it

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Thonys said:

if you change nation you are born naked and grow into it  beginning with sailor/captain rank in tead of a rear admiral 

i can agree on tho with the forged papers, but only you enter with the rank of captain at the highest rank to begin in the new nation

its early access, the game isnt released yet, i think they are there without penalty because players can try out different areas and nations without being able to grind back everything all  the time

5 minutes ago, rediii said:

So people that dont like their nation anymore are forced to stop playing NA or regrind everything.

Nice oppinion you have there, keep it

you are not forced to stop 

but changing nation has consequences 

also, you have a new  opportunity to play, and learn from your previous mistakes as well

27 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

No need to explain Captain Mikocen :) 

By the way, when anyone logs in, please inform if the Global set of Forged Papers has been added as redeemables.

Many thanks

Prob should be in bed, but staying up check things out and I'll post as soon as it comes out as I have all papers on main account so what is that like 8 I think if they are merged?

7 minutes ago, Wyy said:

its early access, the game isnt released yet, i think they are there without penalty because players can try out different areas and nations without being able to grind back everything all  the time

we do not know if this is in the release 

we have never discussed it , perhaps it is the time we do 

and make a valid discussion on this matter

Edited by Thonys

1 minute ago, Thonys said:

also, you have a new  opportunity to play, and learn from your previous mistakes as well

I dont grind experience back up so I stop playing the game. I guess almost everyone agrees here.

If your nation sucks and people leave because of it you should also feel consequences.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Thonys said:

If we actually had a reputation system they can make a way you can change nations in char is by going Pirate.  Say your US player and you hate it.  You in game go pirate.  This gives you a bad standing with many nations, but if you work really hard improving your reputation with say Spain you can have the option to permly join that nation.  To keep from in game jumpers you make it stack to become harder and harder each time you switch nations until it gets a point you pretty much going to be stuck a pirate or have to pay the RL money for the forged papers on steam.  The lazy folks can just buy the papers.

• Like 3