Game-Labs Forum

Additions to the game or new game in the future

Popeye101se

I love this game. I’ve deployed a few times and it’s been a good fun game for the down time. Me and a few of my friends play it still. A few things we would like to see and was just curious if it’s just us or not. First thing is the time limit. We would like to see no time limit. A battle is t set to a specific time. It’s set to the objective and what your willing to pay to take that objective. What we think would be cool is if you got 40,000 troops and the enemy is dig in with 40,000 troops and you start the battle that way see which side has the better tactics. And if the attacker is losing then what is he willing to risk to take the objective. And just have a slug fest or game of chest with no time limit. That would be awesome. Or maybe a option to turn off time limit to be able to do what I mentioned above. 2nd thing we think would be cool is more in depth customization to your personal general i.e. what he looks like. Little more back story. Also being able to customize your other leaders. Like if I wanted to make all my leaders at the started and custom name them to my friends and see how long in the war their will last we think that would be interesting and way more personal to were you will think twice about sending in “bills” brigade to charge that hill. Just a few things we think would be cool