Game-Labs Forum
slik

18 December 2017 patch notes

Hello Captains

Today we've deployed an update which includes:

• A new look to the combined loading/team/map screen
  • A small icon near the Events button which indicates how many active events are available
  • Some back-end stability updates

В результате в бой мы так и не попали... через час выкинуло в "ангар" и списало деньги за ремонт... вторая попытка зайти в бой - то же результат.

Hello, some of you may notice problems while entering a battle (like on the screenshot above), please F11 to help us find and fix the bug.

Sent a bug report on the exact issue mentioned above.

Then realized "exit battle" didn't work either. Exited the game, and opened it again, and got the same screen, but this time I got no menu when clicking Esc, so I couldn't even exit the game.
Had to hit Ctrl-Alt-Delete to shut down the game in the task manager.

30 minutes ago, Panzergraf said:

Then realized "exit battle" didn't work either. Exited the game, and opened it again, and got the same screen, but this time I got no menu when clicking Esc, so I couldn't even exit the game.

same, F11'd it

Mini patch just deployed, relogged, Top Secret Level map now showing Player names but still no Join button and Esc key still not working to leave screen; F11'd it.

Edited by PaladinFX

Cant get back in now, just keeps returning to the same battle load screen with the map and Ally/Enemies player names. still no Join button and Esc key not working.

2 hours ago, slik said:

Very sorry for inconvenience but we need to collect more logs of this bug. All reports are much appreciated.

I f11 this, but not many have new boats.  Can't Play ingermanland after last patch.  If i had some more gold i tell you is Pirate frig and Pickle work but they prob do not either.

10 hours ago, Panzergraf said:

I have exactly the same issue as this. I F11'd it.  I also had to kill the game through task manager and when I relaunch the game I also go back to the same map screen.

38 minutes ago, Sir William Hargood said:

I have exactly the same issue as this. I F11'd it.  I also had to kill the game through task manager and when I relaunch the game I also go back to the same map screen.

same here :(  

Same here (although my team-mate joined).

And NO ESCAPE OPTION

And when you alt f4 and come back in you go straight to the screen of have to wait for the battle to end I think for like ages

Oh and its the secret map.

An FYI but I suspect unrelated...we only saw 2 players on enemy side..so thats not right coz there was 5 on our side AND the person I joined with was PaladinFX who also can NEVER receive an invite.

Edited by Jeheil

Just happened a second time, appears our ships go into battle (as had the cost of repairs at mainscreen) but we do not get into the battle. Also as Jeheil said , its the top secret map.

Edited by Sir Ballard / oo7