Game-Labs Forum
Felix Victor

Yet another map: Naval Action map

All are OK now.

The next feature reques: grid, as on the ingame map.

Wen the position is determined it is necessary to transfer it to the game in order to more accurately set protactor.
It's hard to do if both maps do not have the same grid. 

It will not hurt, in addition to transferring the grid from the in-game map to your map, add additional marking of each square by lines of another type / color. Ideal 3*3 imho.
You can add control to show/hide grid.

And what about optimisation? This app is little laggy. But brilliant. Thank you.

Well in the current situation:

Would it be able to implement a selection for ports with a chosen defense timer?

Example: I select 21:00 and then i can see all ports with 21:00 svr time in the defense timer.

Edit:

Or i can set my own window: I set a window from 18:00 to 23:00 and can see every port, which can generate a portbattle in that time

Edited by Abram Svensson

2 hours ago, Amihai said:

It will not hurt, in addition to transferring the grid from the in-game map to your map, add additional marking of each square by lines of another type / color. Ideal 3*3 imho.
You can add control to show/hide grid.

Added to todo list.

And what about optimisation? This app is little laggy. But brilliant. Thank you.

Working on optimisation.

3 hours ago, Felix Victor said:

Added to todo list.

Is it possible that you also add (with a green border of the flag maybe?) the greenzone ports of each nation?

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

Is it possible that you also add (with a green border of the flag maybe?) the greenzone ports of each nation?

All ports that are uncapturable have a green zone? If yes then I can do it.

2 minutes ago, Felix Victor said:

All ports that are uncapturable have a green zone? If yes then I can do it.

Yes every port that is uncaptureable has reinforcements around it except freeports ofc

The beta of the map with improved performance is available at https://na-map-test.netlify.com/

I have completely rewritten the code. In case you want to test it, I took the liberty to cc you as you reported laggy performance before @Amihai @Bart Smith @Slim Jimmerson @Wraith @Seraphic Radiance I am always happy to receive feedback. Once this update is finalised I can continue working on the todo list.