Game-Labs Forum

The GLOBAL BRITISH EMPIRE calls!

On 17.12.2017 at 10:57 AM, Graf Bernadotte said:

Did you count the ports REDS conquered lately? Does that look like those former pirates don't care about rvr?

Uhm no, because i don`t care.

You are attacking Brits only because Swedes spanked your arses so badly, that you probably never gonna attack them again.

Cheers.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Cortez said:

Uhm no, because i don`t care.

You are attacking Brits only because Swedes spanked your arses so badly, that you probably never gonna attack them again.

Cheers.

So you are attacking the US and Pirates just cause the Russians spanked your arses?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

REDS spanked a supremacy of Swedes right in front of Gustavia last sunday

I don`t know if you were online when Russia lost 30 1st and 2nd rates, maybe you sank that evening too.... THAT MATTERS.

And you went to Gustavia and did some PVP..

You think someone will remember this?

16 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I don't care who remembers it. I care that we have the balls to sail right into Swedish core territories without fear of getting sunk. Who else does that? Everybody remembers when we lost, even though it happened half a year ago. Who will remember you hiding in your mission in the safe zone of KPR? A second after you joined you're already forgotten also from those who saw you disappearing from OW. That's a hard  destiny. I agree. And I feel pitty for you.

Over 30 1st rates on one single evening mate......

Cheers :)

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Mate, you didn't sink one of those ships. You're a cry baby. We had the balls to attack the Swedes. We had the balls to take the fight. And we had the war industry to replace those ships inbetween one day. And we attacked them again after. And we have been the only nation which won against them. While you were doing what inbetween? Oh yeah. You cry that you loose your ports instead of defending them against us. And you do that every day and every minute. Poor guy.

Over 30 1st rates on one evening :)

Cheers mate.

3 hours ago, Anolytic said:

At least our losses can be counted... 

I don't think anyone knows how many British ships have been sent to the bottom of the sea since we moved in next door.

If I remember correctly, it was 40 first rates, I still have one of them:) and no one saw the Russians for about a month afterwards... unless they lost another 30 recently? I don't care if you have the capability to replace them all, it's still pretty darned embarrassing. Especially since the opposition was considerably lighter :) that was a lesson in what happens when one gets too big for ones britches...

Edited by Valentine Karrde

12 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

I'll pay 20 mln gold or 20 crooked hulls to any man who will reveal Admiral Horatio Cockblower ingame nickname.

I'm absolutely sure that he's one of those retards getting sunk every day at KPR/ Belize.

Belize is like a ghost town.... It's like you lot didn't like the new neighbours...!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

I'll pay 20 mln gold or 20 crooked hulls to any man who will reveal Admiral Horatio Cockblower ingame nickname.

I'm absolutely sure that he's one of those retards getting sunk every day at KPR/ Belize.

iam pretty sure he was in kings clan! so @Christoph should know him :D

and i will add 5 Mio Gold!

1 minute ago, troody said:

iam pretty sure he was in kings clan! so @Christoph should know him :D

and i will add 5 Mio Gold!

we had a hornblower in the clan. He loves the British and hates all other nation. he could be the hornblower.

ps: Server downtime 270min. transfer pvp global to this server. the merge is coming.

The first night flip is tomorrow morning  B)

12/21/2017 3:59 Hat Island REDS vs. DC :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Nefariously we exploited the Swedish mistake not to set the PB timer immediately. Who the hell forced me to get up that early tomorrow? :lol:

Hopefully some capbable Brits are coming from Global to take over power in the British nation. Britain was always my enemy but never my victim. Don't allow Cortez and his mates to change this.

Hat Island has always been my favorite Free Town as a Dutch Captain :)

• Like 1

@Graf Bernadotte I dont think you were present for the Russian roflstomp. It was Danes, pirates and a few swedes and brits vs the entire Russian fleet. The battle I was in was mainly 3rd and 4 th rates vs Russian 1sts. Simultaneously another battle was happening and the ruskies got stomped in both of them. Grand total was ruskies lost their whole fleet. It was pretty funny because after a lot of posturing, we didn't see a Russian for over a month. The arrogance only came back after you took a bunch of ports from the noob nation. 

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

It was also the start of the swedish operation vs russia attacking cap francais and grand turk so yes we saw russians after.

Start doing some things before you talk

I'm not a swede, I was a pirate back then and we never saw a Russian for a month afterwards. They also didn't capture any ports for awhile either. I do more than you do, fyi. We've been over this before, while your playing admiral, I'm out killing stuff. 

20 minutes ago, rediii said:

btw that battle you were in vs RUS was in bigger numbers and almost every nonswedish player died and almost no swede died.

So dont tell me that sweden was a minority in that action lol we had atleast 35 players in battles there.

There was two swedes in the battle I was in. I wouldn't join a swede battle on the same side, or a Russian one. I despise both of you. Rvr players are big talk but lacking in ability if they can't overwhelm an enemy with 1st rates. And no, almost every non swede did not die, and overall swede numbers were lower than the other nations involved. I saw more Danes than swedes that day actually.  On the pirate side, my group only lost one guy, and we captured 3 1st rates. Our group was 6 strong and our largest ship a bellona.

the Russians are very bad ship handlers. One thing I will give the swedes is you can handle first rates. Your ability in anything smaller isn't that great but you can handle first rates if you got a good group leader.

16 minutes ago, rediii said:

9CBFF3859CE43797CAEDB538294A18F4FFCEF30F

5914EEE7BAA803C72C9F4030CA5928CDB685E326

Thats the action that day.

You joined a pirate vs russia battle because we let pirates tag first. Count swedes in there and realize you were wrong.

Not very wrong. They were still far in the minority. And weren't that much help either. I don't think a swede ship even got near where we were fighting so they may as well have stayed out.  Always like rvr players to hop on someone else's bandwagon. What I do remember is a single Dane first rate tanking every ship we engaged, allowing us to quickly board and capture. I don't remember any swede heroics lol.

40 minutes ago, Valentine Karrde said:

Not very wrong. They were still far in the minority. And weren't that much help either. I don't think a swede ship even got near where we were fighting so they may as well have stayed out.  Always like rvr players to hop on someone else's bandwagon. What I do remember is a single Dane first rate tanking every ship we engaged, allowing us to quickly board and capture. I don't remember any swede heroics lol.

u got "trumped"???

i count, prove me wrong, 5 kills - all made by swedes - u capped the rest. so the "very few" swedes were responsible for 5/11 deaths :) fake news!!!

• Like 1