Game-Labs Forum

The GLOBAL BRITISH EMPIRE calls!

@Lord Vicious will not return immediately, a tyrant yes, a fool no. He will watch and wait then he’ll return. Like the moth to the flame, he just can’t keep away…

Timing for him is critical with a lower support base. Unfortunately for the silver tongued pyrate, no matter what strategy or tactical plan he has his [SORRY] end will be just the same.

Norfolk

Um yeah... if Britain becomes great again, it's not going to be because of Hornblower here. The British powerhouse clans are all former pirates who have very little care for rvr. How long until they get bored and take the black again or get tired of mewling posturing and decide to teach Britain another lesson? I think it best for Britain to not depend upon the prowess of pirates to prop themselves up. Pirates will always be pirates, no matter what flag they fly. And make no mistake, they don't give a rats ass what happens to Britain.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Valentine Karrde said:

Um yeah... if Britain becomes great again, it's not going to be because of Hornblower here. The British powerhouse clans are all former pirates who have very little care for rvr. How long until they get bored and take the black again or get tired of mewling posturing and decide to teach Britain another lesson? I think it best for Britain to not depend upon the prowess of pirates to prop themselves up. Pirates will always be pirates, no matter what flag they fly. And make no mistake, they don't give a rats ass what happens to Britain.

Same destiny could hit Russia then too.

Aren`t many pirates in REDS ?

On 12/15/2017 at 9:05 AM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

preview

Servants of the truly GLOBAL EMPIRE of our world,

Our time has come.

We will show everyone the Empire´s might, without mercy and forgiveness to whoever stands in our path to Glory and Victory.

Join and, together, we will rule the Caribbean as one fleet.

For King, and the Empire!

Together_Art.IWMPST3158.jpg

"New Zealand" by jove sir. That is Dutch territory! 

My impression is that GB is starting once again talking so boldly just because of the merge of servers.

They know what is going to happen (as everyone else involved in RvR knows) and therefore they celebrate in advance.

They are likely to get back their "I win" button and so they are very happy about it.

Edited by victor

GB is NOT starting again. It is I that is coming to [PvP Caribbean] that may give them cause for celebration. However, I will always play second fiddle to the [PvP EU] s entire community to bore one’s opponents into submission.

I expect and hope your blinkered view of the world of Naval Action to continue. The current environment [PvP EU] finds itself in IS NOT ABOUT TO CHANGE.

It already as…

Good Luck, what CHANCE do you think you’ve got?

Norfolk nChance [ELITE]

37 minutes ago, victor said:

My impression is that GB is starting once again talking so boldly just because of the merge of servers.

I can't see any Brit here talking with a big mouth. It's more other nations fearing that GB could become a strong nation again.

Right now its just russkis and spantards sealclubbing mostly PvE players, who refuse to learn from their mistakes from past port battles.

Of course also nobody wants stop ahead and take charge, cuz you actually had to do stuff then.

So right now most of GB acts like a headless chicken, and yes I am happy that we are about to get some more dedicated players.

But does that reserve GB the map win for the next six months? Probably not.

GB as a nation on both servers seems to continually suffer the same problems.  Too many chiefs, too many councils and too many players think "I'll play this game how I want" means being a dickhead.  We tried GB on global for a while, but it was like working for the government.  Too much bureaucracy and not enough people who know how to do their job. I remember back in the western alliance days poor Augustus would always be chained to a council that was comprised mostly of players that didn't do RVR or grind ports....but somehow felt they had a right to every PB the others ground up.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

GB as a nation on both suffers seems to continually suffer the same problems.  Too many chiefs, too many councils and too many players think "I'll play this game how I want" means being a dickhead.  We tried GB on global for a while, but it was like working for the government.  Too much bureaucracy and not enough people who know how to do their job. I remember back in the western alliance days poor Augustus would always be chained to a council that was comprised mostly of players that didn't do RVR or grind ports....but somehow felt they had a right to every PB the others ground up.  

GB suffered every day from some toxic and selfish players like Raxius, Banished Privateer and clans like FIRST, DPL, EXILE, AHOY.

RSC, GNF, EARL, BCC, TITAN... are all good guys. SLRN still lives in their glorious past, thinking their tag makes them better than the rest of us.

This merger leaves me in no doubt that the environment we of global are entering is nothing less than a war zone, a look at the map tells me that much. For those who think the situation will change overnight because we are coming over, for those who think that they are going to make it happen, I'd say forget it, it's not going to happen! 

Wars be they real life, or simulated (and Naval Action, is in part, a war game played by amateurs looking for fun) are not won by numbers, they are not won by having the best equipment, they are won by the skill and determination of those who fight them, by those who go into a fight and win lose or draw pick themselves up, dust themselves off then go back to do it all over again and again.  Those who know where and when to defy the odds, who know when and where to fight for the best outcome for their clan or country, they are won by those who trade and build for the fighters more effectively, they are won by teamwork, planning, and the will to win no matter what the price. 

When GB finally recognises that, then, and only then, will numbers and good equipment count, those who trade, contribute by supplying the needs of crafters, crafters contribute by building ships, books, repairs, cannons, the PVE fighters can make a massive contribution building hostility paving the way for the PVP and RVR fighters to win their fights, when that happens the men of GB in Naval Action will not only have the fun they desire sinking the enemy, of sailing and fighting these beautiful iconic ships, but will be equal to the Pellew's, Hardy's  Collingwood's Jervis's and Nelson's that in real life contributed to a nation that was a living legend for centuries.  The famous flag hoist 'England expects this day, that, every man will do his duty' were not merely words translated to signal flags, they were an inspiration, not only to those who fought at Trafalgar, but also to a whole nation at war. 

So do not sit waiting for a miracle, whether you are a lowly midshipman or the highest Admiral,  go out to sea, kill the enemy, but most of all, have fun doing it!

16 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Real men play and fight. You don´t play.

Please moderators clean all the off-topic posts.

But if we do not know who are you ingame, how can we tell if you actually play and fight?

• Like 5