Game-Labs Forum

Forthcoming patch 14 Part 3

2 minutes ago, amplify said:

this feature was delayed after a lot of people gave feedback

it's the only things that make people on europe server ok for nightflip. The time of flags miss us, we are tired to this systme when you have to be able to be connect 2 days in a row. Why not give people to opportunitu to get aciton when they are playing and not days after?

1 minute ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

it's the only things that make people on europe server ok for nightflip. The time of flags miss us, we are tired to this systme when you have to be able to be connect 2 days in a row. Why not give people to opportunitu to get aciton when they are playing and not days after?

i agree with the instant pb's if they work it into a raid mechanic otherwise it will get exploited admin has said the instant flip feature will be delayed due to feedback i'm asssuming they are trying to work it into a raid mechanic and the nightflips aren't a thing cause you can set timers 

Flag empty PBs = no timers round earth flips. Anything that promotes circumvention of proper battle is a no go.

Clans, change your timers in the ports you actually want to keep. So so so so many ports remain fully open...

We either want PvP or not.

2 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Flag empty PBs = no timers round earth flips. Anything that promotes circumvention of proper battle is a no go.

Clans, change your timers in the ports you actually want to keep. So so so so many ports remain fully open...

We either want PvP or not.

maybe we are tired on empty pb or owning costy port that give us nothing? edr got 12 ports and the only one on map that giove money is carthagena. maybe time fo ryou to work on having good resosurce everywhere? i don't seethe point ot pay 2.4 million per day...

5 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

i don't seethe point ot pay 2.4 million per day...

Exactly. Conquest, inadvertently, now places a decision making layer on the clans.

- which ports are important and for what exactly

- naval bases for expansion ?

- trade hubs for resources ?

- ship building facilities close to conflict areas ?

Maybe it is all wishful thinking. I know we players can subvert any interesting experience.

• Like 1

i think the devs may need to revert back slightly and add some AI economy. what i mean by this is: currently port makes money based on player econ eg they buy/sell in a port percentage is taxed and added to the cwh of owning clan. clearly looking at the ports on the map this isnt enough. most players are usually operating around the safezones and this is the safest place to have shipyards (excluding the nations without a capital). in essence here the safezones are preventing port income across the map. so i can only see 2 quick solutions.

1) add some AI driven econ to add to port tax ai traders generate money in some ports (plenty of good trading ports on the map)

2)restrict safezones for a specific rank eg post captain or flag captain, any rank above this in safezone will be unable to call reinforceents and shipyards are limited to level 2 in capital or safezone area's.

this does 2 things. 1, improves vulnerability to all players and promotes pvp and non safezone hiding, allows players to explore the map and get out more because it will be in their interest to do so. ports will then generate money from both player and AI this way ports will make money most of the time and will be worth fighting for.

please let me know what you think of these suggestions and discuss. i hope something somewhere changes in the current RVR/port system around econ which will promote pvp and competition.

thanks

1 hour ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

maybe we are tired on empty pb or owning costy port that give us nothing? edr got 12 ports and the only one on map that giove money is carthagena. maybe time fo ryou to work on having good resosurce everywhere? i don't seethe point ot pay 2.4 million per day...

it's not my problem that you have that many ports =)

• Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 1:07 PM, Raxius said:

i think the devs may need to revert back slightly and add some AI economy. what i mean by this is: currently port makes money based on player econ eg they buy/sell in a port percentage is taxed and added to the cwh of owning clan. clearly looking at the ports on the map this isnt enough. most players are usually operating around the safezones and this is the safest place to have shipyards (excluding the nations without a capital). in essence here the safezones are preventing port income across the map. so i can only see 2 quick solutions.

1) add some AI driven econ to add to port tax ai traders generate money in some ports (plenty of good trading ports on the map)

2)restrict safezones for a specific rank eg post captain or flag captain, any rank above this in safezone will be unable to call reinforceents and shipyards are limited to level 2 in capital or safezone area's.

this does 2 things. 1, improves vulnerability to all players and promotes pvp and non safezone hiding, allows players to explore the map and get out more because it will be in their interest to do so. ports will then generate money from both player and AI this way ports will make money most of the time and will be worth fighting for.

please let me know what you think of these suggestions and discuss. i hope something somewhere changes in the current RVR/port system around econ which will promote pvp and competition.

thanks

restricting level 3 shipyards in ports with reinforcement zone could be a good thing

On 20/12/2017 at 1:07 PM, Raxius said:

thanks

Since you cannot force the PVE oriented kind of player into non consensual PVP (players that are not skilled in PVP and/or do not like it do not want to play a game just to be the helpless prey of other players), lift safe zones and oblige crafters to risk too much and you'll just get a lot of players quit/freeze.

Edited by victor
  • Like 1