Game-Labs Forum

[Caribbean server] Join Russia, Join the Empire!

Anolytic

8 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

It was on the bottom of the short list but opted out when we interviewed people.

Yah I rolled my Dane on Global when they came out with the new nations.  Just wanted something to play around with since Danes was pretty dead at the moment.  Hell even WaterMT came over to pirates to play with use....we have been trying for ages to get CN/CCCP to go pirates.   Speaking of which not sure what they are going to do, I know with there Chinese firewalls and such they said they prob won't keep playing if there was a merger cause of ping issues.

2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yah I rolled my Dane on Global when they came out with the new nations.  Just wanted something to play around with since Danes was pretty dead at the moment.  Hell even WaterMT came over to pirates to play with use....we have been trying for ages to get CN/CCCP to go pirates.   Speaking of which not sure what they are going to do, I know with there Chinese firewalls and such they said they prob won't keep playing if there was a merger cause of ping issues.

Yeah I haven't heard from the DICS guys for ages, apparently they got a bit active when my clan took our break or something. SCAR I have been trying to find out which way they are going and they either have not known of the merger, cant get in contact with their leadership, or the few actives I have come across don't know the gameplan at all. 

47 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

For winning team joiners, the server is indeed well mapped out.

Yes, the small handful of ports owned by Russia and Poland combined is certainly the signs of a future zerg

Not looking for the "winning" team. I'm looking for the "active" team.  I'm tired of wasting my gaming hours simply looking for something to do.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, The Wren said:

Yes, the small handful of ports owned by Russia and Poland combined is certainly the signs of a future zerg

Not looking for the "winning" team. I'm looking for the "active" team.  I'm tired of wasting my gaming hours simply looking for something to do.

Same. Were looking for an active faction to join where we will not be lost in the numbers but not easily swallowed by the larger factions. We are looking for a challenge as well.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Wren said:

90% of Territory doesn't mean anything.  The only thing that really matters are the ports that spawn rare woods or crafting items in their shop, and here another 75% are again irrelevant, because the rare wood is Mahogany, Caguairan or something similar or the upgrade item is useless in the current meta. Most of our territory is completely uncontested because of this.

2 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Same. Were looking for an active faction to join where we will not be lost in the numbers but not easily swallowed by the larger factions. We are looking for a challenge as well.

The answer here is obviously PL then. Their ports are right in the middle, they are constantly being attacked by multiple nations, but they're not that big. They hold only half as many ports as the RU faction which is panhandling for even more players right now (even though they're one of the strongest factions as they came from the previously strongest faction and left in large numbers on the nation changes), but they're not being beaten out of the game.

Plus you have a sword for flag.

1 minute ago, Quineloe said:

The answer here is obviously PL then. Their ports are right in the middle, they are constantly being attacked by multiple nations, but they're not that big. They hold only half as many ports as the RU faction which is panhandling for even more players right now (even though they're one of the strongest factions as they came from the previously strongest faction and left in large numbers on the nation changes), but they're not being beaten out of the game.

Plus you have a sword for flag.

Russia has ports near all the hotspots, not just haïti...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Were interested. Just wish to know more.

What would you like to know. Feel free to join our ts server. I will be more than happy to answer any questions. 

Playrbase: weekdays we have between 10-15 players online, weekends up to 25, although there is a good part that recently started having minimal or none pvp / rvr experience. 

We are pvp and rvr happy nation despite of low numbers or lack of experience and we are using wins and loses to guide new players. 

Majority of us is Polish but at least 50% of us can speak english and communicate effectively. 

Diplomacy: we have no alliances and due to a location and low numbers we try to stay away from large conflicts. Currently fighting pirates RUBLI, danes, and danish clan BF's. 

We have an acces to most of the resources, either through trading or other means :)

Anything else feel free to ask.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Same with us, we didn't want to go with the zerg of global players.  US needs numbers so any US clans that stay is good for the server.  Most of the big GB clans are going France so that means it's going to turn out to be like another GB.   For the pirates it's looking like most of us that aren't staying pirates are going Russia cause they seem to have more our style of play.  We will see it's not like I don't have a billion forge papers as I have pretty much never used any of them.

9 minutes ago, Pitxagorri said:

Pl, Rus and spain are in my opinion the best choices. And maybe france.

I wouldn't add France even though we where planing to go France as we have worked with many of the French players in the past on both EU and GLOBAL, but with most of the Global GB clans going France we though it was best to go something else. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Same with us, we didn't want to go with the zerg of global players.  US needs numbers so any US clans that stay is good for the server.  Most of the big GB clans are going France so that means it's going to turn out to be like another GB.   For the pirates it's looking like most of us that aren't staying pirates are going Russia cause they seem to have more our style of play.  We will see it's not like I don't have a billion forge papers as I have pretty much never used any of them.

Yeah we looked at the US and just did not like the very open and raider friendly coast line they own. Were not going Pirate or GB for sure. Prussia we heard was PvE focused. France we have seen enough of them on the forums to know that is not a place we want to be. Danmark and Sweden we felt we would be lost in the numbers. Russia we been hearing a lot of the people we do not care for going there. Leaving our short list to Espana and Poland. 

22 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

For the pirates it's looking like most of us that aren't staying pirates are going Russia cause they seem to have more our style of play

If you are searching PvP rus is great, they have ports in most of the strategic points of the map.

They are RvR active nation too

Edited by Pitxagorri
  • Like 2

ps. we already have 2 global server players. 

As PL you don't need to look for pvp. It comes to you due to lack of reinforcement zone and location :)o

On the other hand side most of us have outposts in at least 4 free ports, which we use to sail away for pvp: La Tortue, La Mona, Aves and Tumbado. That way you can be wherever you like :)

Edited by Cr33D
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Cr33D said:

ps. we already have 2 global server players. 

As PL you don't need to look for pvp. It comes to you due to lack of reinforcement zone and location :)o

On the other hand side most of us have outposts in at least 4 free ports, which we use to sail away for pvp: La Tortue, La Mona, Aves and Tumbado. That way you can be wherever you like :)

I am in the TS to ask yeah a few questions if you have the time. Should not take long.

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Russia we been hearing a lot of the people we do not care for going there. 

I think you have missed the point of going Russain. The Russian nation is made up of ex enemy's who put the bs behind them and now work together.

The past drama shouldn't control your future!

I'm an ex pirate from planb and sorry, I play alongside guys from Kings and royal (past players I hated as a pirate) and guys from RDNN and RUS from the Danes. Again all past mortal enemies. 

Leave the past drama behind you!.. Forge a new future, you control your destiny...

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 6