Game-Labs Forum
Norfolk nChance

NA-L PCs able to repair Hull mid battle

@Ink

So, have heard this happen over the last week now its happened to me. 5v5 only 2 PCs Norfolk Essex GB and PC called Aramisknight in a Cerberus enemy. In the early stages we end up getting dragged away from the main circle. I had delivered a D-Charge B-side and making good inroads to his health.

Caught the chap in a turn and D-Balled him on the same side really hitting home. He pulls off away from the fight. The next time I see him after landing more dame was this first image.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/912407329815951628/4CEB46338DBD4422BCCA03EB487ACD9F60F193EA/

I ask him how he did it to no reply. Look at MY points bottom right. The second picture shows again he repairs a second time…

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/912407329815951892/10269E4147D7C635B697A59B2D2DF80306687341/

And finally, just before his defeat… lol

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/912407329815952225/9A6B6A097664031D94A3D52603087CE125900AF1/

If I’ve missed a repair mod, then ok. BUT it needs nerf-ing… @JobaSetyou come across this?

Norfolk nClue

sent F11 also

Edited by Norfolk nChance

7 minutes ago, Cecil Selous said:

And it is not one repair after another it is a constant repair till the ship is fully repaired.

My case again was different. It was definitely 3 repairs. I was waiting for the second and third repairs. No crew repaired just the hull as a side note

20 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Thanks @Galileus

He never became AI in my case, and the three repairs seemed deliberate as he had suffered extensive damage each time prior

we don't identify when player becomes ai

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

He never became AI in my case

If he didn't write stuff in ALL chat he did become bot, but, like admin says; without changing name.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jodgi said:

If he didn't write stuff in ALL chat he did become bot, but, like admin says; without changing name.

hmmm... this makes sense as he had plenty of time and room to re-cap the circle or go for the near A circle which he failed to do. He had more kills but was easily on a losing wicket as the points would top out before the time ran out.

4 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

hmmm... this makes sense as he had plenty of time and room to re-cap the circle or go for the near A circle which he failed to do. He had more kills but was easily on a losing wicket as the points would top out before the time ran out.

I am betting that when a Player leaves match and become AI they have Lasers with what ever cannons they use also. 

• Like 1