Game-Labs Forum

Where Shall the Tribes Establish Camp?

The Thunderer has spoken!  A cataclysmic event, no less important than the first vessels from Queen Isabella's court arriving upon our shores, is upon us.

All treaties are abrogated.  All friendships are looked upon with askance.  The Free Tribes must look to the raising of their own Braves, and seek new scalps to dry.

Who then would provide the Tribes with the appropriate ships, sails, and cannons?  Who would open their ports to the peoples of the Haudenosaunee?

The war drums beat.

The tomahawk gleams.

9d4ea447ea0d063d0dbc4493392aa1c0.jpg

4 hours ago, Christendom said:

could you imagine if I went spain?  

Sure! you are welcome.I wish we had more people playing with spain, but i would not be happy because you are...

On 25/10/2017 at 9:46 PM, Pitxagorri said:

Lord christendom, King of the nightflips

For this one in particular, #Nosalt #NoMoreSleep #NorestrictionsWithRestrictions #DefenderTimeWindows

On 25/10/2017 at 9:54 PM, Christendom said:

The first of his name

On 25/10/2017 at 9:57 PM, Cornelis Tromp said:

Last in his bed.

On 25/10/2017 at 10:05 PM, Pitxagorri said:

From the NoRestriction house, the merged

Words: We Remember

On 25/10/2017 at 11:28 PM, Christendom said:

Breaker of timers, the unrestricted.

I come from the future.

Spoiler alert. You're gonna get pretty much exterminated by the 'muricans who will then name their ships in your honor.

Most treaties you will sign will get broken, although those treaties will help you say that you are a free independent nation since those treaties where signed between nations,  but in practice this point won't change a thing.

Maybe if you focus on the americans and ally with everyone else, then maybe, just maybe, an alternate future in an alternate reality is possible.

The poles do have a record of being on the side of the locals even at the price of switching sides and never seeing their own country again so that's definitely worth keeping in mind ( although History has made it a larger thing than it actually was - also they are making a 200% turn those days but you don't need to worry about this for a few centuries )

btw i can help with the cannons part. And some alcohol. I don't take furs but i'll take any scalps, they sell well back in europe.

Look to the past, the old eu servers history tells the newcomers alot about the future.

GB- only fights AI, only fights defensive pbs. (HUGE population/war shy/pve nation/large internal Conflict)

Spain- openly aggressive to gb. (small population/war happy/pvp nation)

Sverige- openly aggressive once attacked (big rvr population/pvp nation/war happy)

Dutch - pve nation (low population/war shy)

Danes- openly aggressive, will attack anyone, anywhere (medium population/war happy/pvp nation)

French- defensive nation, aggressive towards the sweeds (memories of being one ported are still raw) (small population/pvp nation/war happy nation/internal state of civil war)

USA- pve nation (abandons ports instead of fighting) (tiny population/very war shy/pve nation)

Polish- small but fiesty (small population/war happy/pvp nation)

Pirates- pvp nation (medium population/pvp nation/war happy)

Prussian- small but fiesty (small population/war shy/pvp nation)

Russian empire- small but fiesty, keeps attacking nations that are triple it's size (small population/very war happy/pvp nation)

All nation's speak all languages.

All nation's already have players from all timezones across the world..

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

@monk33y - Thank you for that break down.

The Free Tribes will have to look over these proposals.  There is much to discuss at the council fire.

You guys should talk to @Christendom and merge with them. They have a bunch of pvp / rvr active players. 

Edited by Seraphic Radiance