Game-Labs Forum
The Spud

Can't log in to Legends

I have been away from the game for a couple of weeks bot NA and NAL.

I boot the game, it shows a screen but when I press connect (can't remember what's there at work atm), it tries to connects but it gives something about wrong Client Version.
Is NAL not open for all at the moment, did the beta close? Or am i doing something wrong?

I verified cache and reinstalled NA but no result.

1 hour ago, The Spud said:

I have been away from the game for a couple of weeks bot NA and NAL.

I boot the game, it shows a screen but when I press connect (can't remember what's there at work atm), it tries to connects but it gives something about wrong Client Version.
Is NAL not open for all at the moment, did the beta close? Or am i doing something wrong?

I verified cache and reinstalled NA but no result.

NAL should have its own start under steam now, you may still have yours set up for the Beta.

1 hour ago, Archaos said:

NAL should have its own start under steam now, you may still have yours set up for the Beta.

Ooooh... yes indeed. Omg. Cheers!

Im having a similar problem, Had the game on PC. only now I cant even find it on Steam Search.

Not in the download section or above/below the Original NA.

please help :(

4 hours ago, Yngvar said:

Im having a similar problem, Had the game on PC. only now I cant even find it on Steam Search.

Not in the download section or above/below the Original NA.

please help :(

Press "H" for brace...

Your "please help" message is just the saddest thing...

Come here! *hug*

There are patrol missions in OW now... hopefully they can work for you? They're meant for guys like you and me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jodgi said:

Press "H" for brace...

Your "please help" message is just the saddest thing...

Come here! *hug*

There are patrol missions in OW now... hopefully they can work for you? They're meant for guys like you and me.

H isnt brace

56 minutes ago, rediii said:

H isnt brace

*giggle*

Ordnung muß sein

• Like 2

@jodgi I played long time ago so i dont remember much. I still dont understand why I can't find it on steam through the search bar.

perhaps its Region Locked? which would be strange considering me being able to play NA.

anyway, I guess theres just no helping here :(

1 hour ago, Yngvar said:

@jodgi I played long time ago so i dont remember much. I still dont understand why I can't find it on steam through the search bar.

perhaps its Region Locked? which would be strange considering me being able to play NA.

anyway, I guess theres just no helping here :(

I posted the link in the above post, but Legends is put on hold. Noone is more sorry for that then me. Sorry.

• Like 2

On 3/27/2018 at 11:58 AM, jodgi said:

I posted the link in the above post, but Legends is put on hold. Noone is more sorry for that then me. Sorry.

It hurt to read that it is on hold, I had such high hopes for NA legends and the great battles that could of been had. :-p

Hopefully it's not on hold for too long. ^^ I want nothing more than instant action with fair battles (I'm sure a lot of us do). I still believe Legends can be a big hit if it goes f2p with the right marketing. 

• Like 2