Game-Labs Forum

[Caribbean server] France is calling for reinforcement

PIerrick de Badas

Hello all, servers are going to be merged.
We didn't want it because for us it's going to etablish back nightflip but the overforce of sweden that is based on european time will provide us enought target to please us.
In the way to not go back on the same mistakes as the past, i would like you, players on global server, to think before switch in the way to not disbalance the carebean sever.
In this way, you have to know than french nation, althought speaking mostly french is ready to speak english with you and make you really part on our nation.

I wish you the best on carebean servers

See you on the sea

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

We didn't want it because for us it's going to etablish back nightflip but the overforce of sweden that is based on european time will provide us enought target to please us.
In the way to not go back on the same mistakes as the past, i would like you, players on global server, to think before switch in the way to not disbalance the carebean sever.
In this way, you have to know than french nation, althought speaking mostly french is ready to speak english with you and make you really part on our nation.

See you on the sea

Sorry sir, but why do you care? When was the last time french actually defended one of their ports?

Actually I was looking at the map and thinking.  You know if you had a strong French EU base on one side of the map and the NO/FRENCH area was strong US/SEA player base that could be interesting for France.  The NO players would be a thorn in the US GB sides.  I might have to think about this a bit.  Not to mention Texas has always wanted to own Texas in game...you know just for the hell of it lol.

I think I'm going have to log on EU later and do some thinking about nations and who holds what.  I know some of the GB/US clans are prob going to stay US/GB and keep there little carebear alliance going, but some of us talked about going another nation and this would be a good time to do it for our clan.  And we have worked with the EU French before with some of them coming to help us and some of us going over and helping them.

28 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

We care because the population of the global server is vital on europe server. Your population have a time for play we don't and have you on just one nation lead the problem we encounter. Having you on all nation will solve this problem but we may have to think about it now not before to late

I know a number of French Canadians who do not go on the forums and will contact them about this :)

• Like 1

The negativity of some people is surprising. At least someone is trying to recruit players to make their nation/clan a success rather than just complain about the merge.

People should at least give it a try and please do not say it has been tried before and failed because the same argument can be used to say the game was more successful when there was flags and port timers and there was regularly 1500 people on the server.

To the OP, good luck in your search for players I hope you are successful.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

We had that at one point. Experience shows that that group shrinks rather fast in the long run :(

Yah but we been fighting these guys for a long time. They honestly won't be adding much to those nations.  

But like I said if we don't go pirates I will not be GB or US and I think that is the same for most of my clan and others I know.  French and Prussia are prob my top picks.  Either way I'm thinking a privateer clan would be in the works where what ever nation we go we prob just end up highering out other nations for OW PvP/screeen for a while.

7 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

So you're not signing up for France then, even thought they are recruiting. Noted.

Let me make a wild guess. Brit, US or Pirates?

No I am not planning to sign up for France, but that does not mean others may not do it.

I play British and have never been interested in jumping to another faction even if the Brits are on the back foot. Britain may be one of the most populous nations but that does not mean it has always been the easiest as it tends to have a greater percentage of newbies and multiple smaller clans rather than some of the so called smaller nations that have a couple of dedicated clans for the whole nation.

Because of my work I tend to be more of a solo player even when in a clan, but if I was in a clan with friends who decided to move to another nation then I would consider any nation as okay.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:07 PM, PIerrick de Badas said:

See you on the sea

After a lot of discussions and deliberations it took about 5 minutes to decide what nation we would go to, It was the fact that we don't speak French at all really convinced us.

Clan, European Imperial Eagles at your service Sir:D

NICE! There is a lot of French speaking English so you will not be let apart of the nation.

We flipped Roseau yesterday in the way to show people our determination but we didn't except admin to reserve first rate to Sweden.

Should we attack their first rate with brigs? 

We decide to delay the on to build a bucentaure fleet as we are not ready to lost victory.

A victory costing us first rate would be terrible as our opponent can manage to build back their ships where it's impossible for us.

ANYWAY FRANCE IS PROUD AND PLEASE TO WZLCOME NEW COMERS

French fries for all!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

NICE! There is a lot of French speaking English so you will not be let apart of the nation.

We flipped Roseau yesterday in the way to show people our determination but we didn't except admin to reserve first rate to Sweden.

We decide to delay the on to build a bucentaure fleet as we are not ready to lost victory.

A victory costing us first rate would be terrible as our opponent can manage to build back their ships where it's impossible for us.

French fries for all!

Good reason imho.

2 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

French fries for all!

You are a joke, trying to nightflip us but then you rather stay in port when you realised we had enough people online :D