Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wyy

Hull Repair added?

I was in battle today and i noticed something, a mercury was hull repairing, is this something you recently added? how i know is because i damaged his armour on one side and structure down to 0% and he was even on fire, but his hp was regenning so i had to keep him down with single shots to make sure he died.I asked in all chat and didnt get answer and even in global no one knew about it. But is this a new feature most players here i guess just doesnt know about has been added?

3 hours ago, Wyy said:

I was in battle today and i noticed something, a mercury was hull repairing, is this something you recently added? how i know is because i damaged his armour on one side and structure down to 0% and he was even on fire, but his hp was regenning so i had to keep him down with single shots to make sure he died.I asked in all chat and didnt get answer and even in global no one knew about it. But is this a new feature most players here i guess just doesnt know about has been added?

@admin

This is not hull repair its a bug with the way a player becomes an AI after they leave battle.  Seen this a few times over the weekend.  They never stop repairing BTW so almost impossible to sink.  Had to board 2 that this happened to me with.

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 2