Game-Labs Forum

is marquis an alt

Hi,

Was  dragged in deliberately to this battle in safe zone, I suspect Marquis was an alt of one of the enemy players.

Wouldnt normally care, but just built the speed conni and had it had copper plate  etc etc.

please investigate.

Hope i posted in correct forum zone

Hans

marquis.png

I was one of the players on the other side (Lars Kjaer) and I can personally attest that not one of the DNP guys know Le Marquis. He had a basic cutter in fleet so I'd bet he's just a noob that were out doing missions and tried a deff tag or something.. The tag circle being around Darkjoker would also account for Hawk being dragged in..

Well maybe you are right,

just seemed very suspicious as the join circle for the enemy was perfectly placed so that all Russian players joined around me within seconds.

If it wasn't planned by an Alt, it certainly was the perfect set of unfortunate coincidences that the Russian players required to catch and sink a much faster ship.

Also looking at the chat log (even after all the warnings of what not to do in the green zone) a fellow british Bellona player was dragged to a battle by another brit player, in similar circumstances against the same players within mins of my battle being finished. 

Nuff said

Hans

42 minutes ago, Hans the Hawk said:

Russian players

42 minutes ago, Hans the Hawk said:

Russian players

You keep talking about Russians, but there's only a single Russian in that battle.

Maybe if you'd paid better attention to your surroundings...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2017 at 2:36 PM, Bearwall said:

I was one of the players on the other side (Lars Kjaer) and I can personally attest that not one of the DNP guys know Le Marquis. He had a basic cutter in fleet so I'd bet he's just a noob that were out doing missions and tried a deff tag or something.. The tag circle being around Darkjoker would also account for Hawk being dragged in..

Look who came back, you missed some KPR ganking? They speak bad of the game and gonna quit for good, but always come back.

2 hours ago, Cabral said:

Look who came back, you missed some KPR ganking? They speak bad of the game and gonna quit for good, but always come back.

Try to check the date mate.. I haven't played since globals killed the game.

18 minutes ago, Christendom said:

was about 550 on today.  More than when before the merge happened.  We're doing fine without you.  

Byeee

Yeah, it's definitely not because we're on winter holidays :rolleyes:

Full of crap as usual.

6 hours ago, Aegir said:

Yeah, it's definitely not because we're on winter holidays :rolleyes:

Full of crap as usual.

Than expalin the none EU times being way higher than before?   Hell I haven't even been on much cause I been busy with winter break as with many others I know.   So you might want to check your facts a bit better.  Hell last night there was almost 200 on into the wee hours of US prime time that is hardly ever seen that late at night.  Now that I will say is cause of the break, but I been seeing large numbers during none EU times compared to before so take your full of crap some where else.

It's Wed night on a work night (not all of us have this week off) and it's 180 players.  Normally by this time 11 pm at night it is down to about 100-125 on global and dead on EU.   So that is telling a bit more players are on, but I'm going with the winter break on those numbers mainly. 

Why don't we all stop pointing fingers at each other and wait until the first of the year and see how the numbers are when every thing is back to normal.

Either way none of this has to do with the Tribunal

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Than expalin the none EU times being way higher than before?   

Did he refer to non-EU times? No he bloody didn't (unless you now get 550 players then, yeah right...) . So try to pivot all you want, it's still a bullcrap statement and got called out as such.

Of course it's higher outside of primetime, who wouldn't want to play with the big boys after managing to tank their own server? And bringing that winning concept along for the ride.

1 hour ago, Aegir said:

Did he refer to non-EU times? No he bloody didn't (unless you now get 550 players then, yeah right...) . So try to pivot all you want, it's still a bullcrap statement and got called out as such.

Of course it's higher outside of primetime, who wouldn't want to play with the big boys after managing to tank their own server? And bringing that winning concept along for the ride.

Are maybe now there isn't restrictions folks actually logging in to play more than just one part of the game.  Really are all you EU guys so freaking salty that you don't get your way any more?  Well I should say a few of you guys cause I meet a lot more that are embracing these changes and enjoying the new players added.  Who gives a crap about a small window, we should worry about all player times not just the one a few of ya'll play in.  I bet this weekend you see way more than 500 players on too as folks get settled in and can play during EU and US prime times.

Oh wait folks don't tell me Aegir is another one of them ELITE EU guys that don't even play the game but just logs on to be crusty cause he can't get his way any more?

The thread is locked since no alt abuse in the main post were found. Regarding the screenshot by Captain springby - alts are allowed unless they intefere with the rules. We will investigate this case and will issue appropriate actions if necessary.