Game-Labs Forum

Swedish Nation

RaimundoJoe

I think its funny! 

Sweden understands that is OP,  that nobody wants to play with them anymore. Yet, insted of doing the right thing, disband this OP group and join other weaker nations., they start complaining. Asking for closer Pve missions(lol) or the old Pvp event were they ganked ppl on a daily basis. Great stuff, just great!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AxIslander said:

I think its funny! 

Sweden understands that is OP,  that nobody wants to play with them anymore. Yet, insted of doing the right thing, disband this OP group and join other weaker nations., they start complaining. Asking for closer Pve missions(lol) or the old Pvp event were they ganked ppl on a daily basis. Great stuff, just great!

They also want alliances so other nations can fight them together.

I don't really get your point. @rediii and @sveno suggested the things to make the game better and not their lives in NA.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

They also want alliances so other nations can fight them together.

I don't really get your point. @rediii and @sveno suggested the things to make the game better and not their lives in NA.

My point is,

The swedes found a winning way and now the game became boring, from their perspective, so instead of creating a challenge elsewere they complain!

Edited by AxIslander

40 minutes ago, AxIslander said:

Then, do not complain!

And keep it civilized.

I do not complain and it was civilized.The uncivilized version would have been:

Do you brain-dead monkey even understand what your post is about?A group of friends should disband coz you dumbass think that's the right thing to do?etc etc...

But I'm civilized and not gonna talk to you that way.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AxIslander said:

I think its funny! 

If I may be so bold what is your name and nation in game?

2 hours ago, AxIslander said:

I think its funny! 

It's not our fault you are not a gamer and don't want to be challenged, but part of the instant gratification crowd who should be playing a Modern Military shooter where you float from success to success on autopilot.

while most of the nation lost groups in the invasion of caribean by prussians russians and poland, sweden renforce itself with player mooving for the easy win.

This transfer exist before with mass joining easy nation but it become a problem when the others nation lost players du of new challenge.

Althought people thought HRE would take the ball and join prussian what would have make a nice balance on the european server, they decide to stick in ther privilege and teach others that thy are the best blablabla. What they are tbh, but mostly because number call the number, it's more easy to form a good group of player when they can have activiy every day due of their number than making people stay in game with few numbers.
Anyway we know this topic is useless as hre prefer to play sweden than trying something challenging.

top-15-des-prenoms-des-hommes-qui-ont-un

It's not our fault you're not a gamer Pierrick. You rather win empty ports in Louisiana with EDR, because all you want is instant gratification and "victories". You don't want to be challenged. You hoped we'd leave for Prussia, so you can have Guadeloupe back without a fight - because fights are bad, you might not win 100% of the time.
PFK left for P-L, but you wanted everyone to abandon Sweden, so you'd never have to fight for "your" ports again.

If you weren't completely ignorant about European history, you'd know there is no reason for the majority of German players to associate with Prussia., because Prussia was not and never has been "Germany".  Can you even define the "privilege" we supposedly have? Being better than you are at shooting cannons and sailing ships is not a privilege. And we're not the only ones. When EDR attacked British Panama last year, you lost every single battle. You never win even fights, It's always a completely one-sided slaughter as French ship after French ship goes down.

You have the numbers. Your last PB you attacked Camp du Roy and you had 20 first rates screen for the PB fleet. Twenty First Rates. You lost the PB, as usual, and then cried about Sweden using better tactics. Why don't you switch nations, btw? You're doing France a disservice here.

It is pure hypocrisy (as expected after 10 years of EDR) that you accuse us of not wanting a "challenge" when you avoid the challenge right in front of you every day for months now.
A true gamer would be happy to have a challenge so close to home. But you're not a gamer, none of EDR are.

and Caesar wept, for there were no more worlds left to conquer....

I’m not sure alliances are the way to go.  Especially with BR pbs

Seems like the Swedes (and everyone else) had more competition back before 3 more nations were introduced.  An already small talent pool was even more diluted with 3 additional nations to fill.  Sweden being at the top of the food chain of course suffered the least.

Less nations and less servers please!

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Seems like the Swedes (and everyone else) had more competition back before 3 more nations were introduced.  An already small talent pool was even more diluted with 3 additional nations to fill.  Sweden being at the top of the food chain of course suffered the least.

Incorrect, Sweden lost a major RVR clan to the new nations. I don't think anyone left France. They clearly suffered the least from this. I doubt anyone left Spain either (in fact, they regained one of their major clans during that time?).

Tell me, why should we make job for you? The conclusion from this topic is "Sweden, please split yourselves and make other nations great again, because we can't do it by ourselves". For me it doesn't make sense. After port wipe we started from 0, organized ourselves and made strong fleet. From this time we are sailing (Warning! Key word) Together. I like my nation, I like sailing with people there. Why should i leave this? Why should I force myself to sail with people who I dont like, or I dont respect at all, or I don't know? Swedish fleet is not the stronges fleet in history of this game. It is strong, but, what is most important, is well organized, so most of us dont want to leave and join mess and chaos which was made in other nations.

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

while most of the nation lost groups in the invasion of caribean by prussians russians and poland, sweden renforce itself with player mooving for the easy win.

This transfer exist before with mass joining easy nation but it become a problem when the others nation lost players du of new challenge.

Althought people thought HRE would take the ball and join prussian what would have make a nice balance on the european server, they decide to stick in ther privilege and teach others that thy are the best blablabla. What they are tbh, but mostly because number call the number, it's more easy to form a good group of player when they can have activiy every day due of their number than making people stay in game with few numbers.
Anyway we know this topic is useless as hre prefer to play sweden than trying something challenging.

First off, i consider your argument HRE doesnt like challenges wrong. May i remind you that we were the only clan playing for Sweden in the beginning, a nation that was considered nearly impossible? We had the least amount of players for a long time, had problems with ressources, getting one-ported several times, but never chose the easy way. I still remember arguing with admin in Nation chat when the devs thougt about merging Sweden with DN. This is also the reason why we see Sweden as our "baby", our work made the weakest nation the strongest and probably it wouldnt even exist anymore today without us. Prussia needs different parents.

As for clans joining/leaving:
PFK left Sweden when the new nations arrived, as you see in polish battle results up to 15 RvR players. The only clans joing Sweden since then were PPP from the dutch, a small casual clan, and KPOD, a new small american community who are new to the game.

• Like 2

Should I feel triggered?

Bitch. Please.

22:24 CET. 422 online PVP EU 1. 43 clients online on swedish TS. Add maybe another 50 players that are logged on in Sweden at the moment.

Other nations should shape up.

Edited by Rigge1988

I remember way back before the wipe when Sweden and some others came to myself and Brit leadership saying the Americans need to  change sides and balance the server.  “For the good of the server” was for reasoning.  You guys are too strong.  The irony in this thread amuses me.  

Not so easy is it?  Leaving friends and groups you work with so a bunch of whiners can enjoy their game better at the expense of yours.  Now that the same is being asked of you I don’t see you guys willing to switch.

But for the good of the server guys....

• Like 1

Just now, Christendom said:

Made what up?

No Swedish key player came to you and asked you to leave Britain. There was no reason to. Sweden and Britain ever really fight each other?  I surely don't recall that happening even once. Britain was never "too strong". If they expanded too far east, RUS came and pushed them back. if they expanded too far north, pirates beat them back.

There was no one south, so central america is British, and there was no one west. The only nation that really struggled in the fight against Britain was Spain, who constantly lost ports like Cuyo and Selam.

11 minutes ago, Quineloe said:

No Swedish key player came to you and asked you to leave Britain. There was no reason to. Sweden and Britain ever really fight each other?  I surely don't recall that happening even once. Britain was never "too strong". If they expanded too far east, RUS came and pushed them back. if they expanded too far north, pirates beat them back.

There was no one south, so central america is British, and there was no one west. The only nation that really struggled in the fight against Britain was Spain, who constantly lost ports like Cuyo and Selam.

Read my post again bud.  Sweden and others from the eastern alliance came to me directly when I was the US diplo and asked us to change sides for the “health” of the server... aka leave GB and VP.  I think in return they were going to kick out the French.

Sveno was there for those talks.  Go ask your daddy.  We of course declined and we learned very quickly that when fair play Sveno says things like “for the good of the server” he really means “things that benefit me”.

Now that similar requests and being made from Sweden to break up their evil empire to help the server they don’t seem to be interested in what’s good for the game anymore.  Funny how that works.  As I told them then and it seems they are saying the same now, it’s not our job to balance the server.  

But this is all in the past.  Now Sweden is bored and either off doing other things or playing Legends while the rest of us are enjoying port battles.  

27 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I remember way back before the wipe when Sweden and some others came to myself and Brit leadership saying the Americans need to  change sides and balance the server.  “For the good of the server” was for reasoning.  You guys are too strong.  The irony in this thread amuses me.  

Not so easy is it?  Leaving friends and groups you work with so a bunch of whiners can enjoy their game better at the expense of yours.  Now that the same is being asked of you I don’t see you guys willing to switch.

But for the good of the server guys....

Well they didn't and as an result we have now two PvP servers.....

It's so incredibly confusing to read your posts because you're making no sense. You were US diplo, but you were asked to leave GB... ? what?

It's also a huge difference to be asked once, and this whinging by the non-gamer Kierrip and others for *months* now.

The really amusing part here is your hypocrisy, instead of agreeing with sweden because of your bad experience of being asked this in the past, you suddely switch sides. I guess because it benefits you now...

6 minutes ago, sveno said:

Well they didn't and as an result we have now two PvP servers.....

we had 2 pvp servers before that too.....just one has a little more salt and than the other.

But now you have no one to fight and everyone hates you.  EU is just as toxic as it was then.  Everything changes and nothing changes.