Game-Labs Forum
ramblingman

Love the new format hate the xp system

So first up congrats on getting the battle orientated version of the game up and running, but can you make some changes to the xp system that's four battles in a row with no xp because i didnt do enough damage to sink a single ship even though combined i did a lot of damage to a lot of ships, with the xp the way it is there is no reward for support vessel, why isn't the xp similar to original navel action. All that will happen if enough players come back is the advanced players will get all the kills in and players will leave because there denied the ability to level up. when your in a cutter vs mercs and brigs and the your team mate kills the single cutter bot on the enemy side for easy xp your left in a position where your going to be in in a battle against ships you cant really kill so you spend fourty mins in a battle for nothing, or suicide your vessel, or capture the circle and win the game before anyone else can score some good xp. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ramblingman said:

So first up congrats on getting the battle orientated version of the game up and running, but can you make some changes to the xp system that's four battles in a row with no xp because i didnt do enough damage to sink a single ship even though combined i did a lot of damage to a lot of ships, with the xp the way it is there is no reward for support vessel, why isn't the xp similar to original navel action. All that will happen if enough players come back is the advanced players will get all the kills in and players will leave because there denied the ability to level up. when your in a cutter vs mercs and brigs and the your team mate kills the single cutter bot on the enemy side for easy xp your left in a position where your going to be in in a battle against ships you cant really kill so you spend fourty mins in a battle for nothing, or suicide your vessel, or capture the circle and win the game before anyone else can score some good xp. 

Yor get xp for everything.  Xp you have made for the boat is to the left of the name of the boat "NOT top right Conner"

• Like 1

WHAT? I have been playing for weeks and have never seen the above results screen! Is that new? Or have I somehow bypassed these screens? I even played this morning and did not see these screens. I have to look at the history to see what happened....

1 hour ago, Preechur Blackheart said:

WHAT? I have been playing for weeks and have never seen the above results screen! Is that new? Or have I somehow bypassed these screens? I even played this morning and did not see these screens. I have to look at the history to see what happened....

the log icon bottom right. if you click it you'll see a log window with your last battles. on each of them is a small icon which opens that dialog.