Game-Labs Forum
admin

Legends Skill Challenge

20 hours ago, Galileus said:

As far as I know (I might be wrong here) but there isn't any hard defined 'tiers'. I played most of my weekend games in either a Nbrig or a cerb. Sometimes the cerb was the largest ship vs nbrigs and mercs, and sometimes it had to content with frigs - that's just the luck of the draw, through the 10 games it'll even itself out. Should all be fine on release anyway when we get enough players :)

37 minutes ago, Fellvred said:

As far as I know (I might be wrong here) but there isn't any hard defined 'tiers'. I played most of my weekend games in either a Nbrig or a cerb. Sometimes the cerb was the largest ship vs nbrigs and mercs, and sometimes it had to content with frigs - that's just the luck of the draw, through the 10 games it'll even itself out. Should all be fine on release anyway when we get enough players :)

maybe the battle limit should be raised from 10 to 15-20 battles to even out this
indeed there are no tiers, but you will never meet ships that are really outside of your league (for example cutter will never or very rarely see cerberus in battle, and will definitely never see renommee and above)

14 minutes ago, admin said:

maybe the battle limit should be raised from 10 to 15-20 battles to even out this
indeed there are no tiers, but you will never meet ships that are really outside of your league (for example cutter will never or very rarely see cerberus in battle, and will definitely never see renommee and above)

I think 10 is a decent number of battles, any more than that and we'll risk ppl needing several hours each day just to be able to compete (and it leaves chance for a decent amount of variation on the leaderboard each time).

• Like 1

@admin

Might be a dumb question, but if I’m in an EVENT battle can the opposition PCs NOT be and just be in the normal NA-L?

So, its your mechanical overlay rather than the battle itself?

I think this can happen, certaintly did on the first weekend, where the guys on the other team WERE in their event battle (or so they said in it...and confirmed it ate an attempt afterwards in global)...but my team wasn't