Game-Labs Forum
admin

Legends Skill Challenge

Captains

Join the fray this weekend and find out if you can be the legend?
BpNKQFu.jpg

Lets test the mixed absolute skill challenge! 

PS. Duel tournament and group challenge next week

the main reward is playing a game you like. If you don't, then why bother commenting with such a passive aggressive post? Jesus, do people even need an incentive to have fun nowadays?

9 minutes ago, George Washington said:

What are the rewards that will make me spend time on this? Are they any decent? 

[...] Clicker games aren't about deep gameplay but about the hook of progression and how it compels us to keep going.[...] 

Maybe that would be more your kind of game if you're only interested in "What do I get from playing the game" - Instant success, progression, ...

Naval Action's combat system is marvellous - Play it because you enjoy the combat, not because you want to progress asap and be done with it - If you don't you won't find much pleasure in the game.

1 minute ago, Liq said:

[...]  Play it because you enjoy the combat, not because you want to progress asap and be done with it - If you don't you won't find much pleasure in the game.

If that was the case, there wouldn't be a reason to have an event like this at all.

It's normal and expected, when presented with an event, to ask what the rewards are.

58 minutes ago, TheHaney said:

It's normal and expected, when presented with an event, to ask what the rewards are.

Where I am from it's normal to enjoy a weekly twist, a modifier, a challenge room, generally - a refreshing twist on gameplay you stuck with all this time.

What is not normal is to ask what do they give you to play it.

Maybe that's the lootbox p2w fullprice subculture. I stay away from games like that.

10 minutes ago, Galileus said:

What is not normal is to ask what do they give you to play it.

No, no, that's pretty normal.

I dunno how it is in Poland, but here in 'Murica if someone tells me "come do this contest!" my very first question is "what's in it for me?" It's just instinctual.

Are you asking for fat people joke? You are asking for fat people joke... come on, you gotta be asking for fat people joke, ain't ya?

Still, a reason to never go to 'murica. We at least don't need someone to pay us to have fun :D

I don't even play Legends but I have it installed. The rewards are clearly obvious in game after just a quick glance at Naval Action Legends (nice interface I have to say).

To captains at work / school or otherwise indisposed to play the game - surely your curiosity can wait!

To captains who absolutely insist on teasing themselves via the forum (can't really blame you) - surely you all saw this post by @slik that explains that the rewards are 3 special ships, viewable in the ship collection?

7 hours ago, Liq said:

[...] Clicker games aren't about deep gameplay but about the hook of progression and how it compels us to keep going.[...] 

Maybe that would be more your kind of game if you're only interested in "What do I get from playing the game" - Instant success, progression, ...

Naval Action's combat system is marvellous - Play it because you enjoy the combat, not because you want to progress asap and be done with it - If you don't you won't find much pleasure in the game.

then I say meh. Will not waste time on this. 

11 hours ago, TheHaney said:

I dunno how it is in Poland, but here in 'Murica if someone tells me "come do this contest!" my very first question is "what's in it for me?" It's just instinctual

Typical....

1 hour ago, George Washington said:

Yea I am about to hit some solo trails soon in my local forest. 

lmao...

I first found out I was Dyslexic when I went to a Toga Party dressed as a goat...

did you hear about the dyslexic agonistic insomniac who laid awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog?

Norfolk nSpell

Edited by Norfolk nChance

1 hour ago, Norfolk nChance said:

lmao...

I first found out I was Dyslexic when I went to a Toga Party dressed as a goat...

did you hear about the dyslexic agonistic insomniac who laid awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog?

Norfolk nSpell

This one is on me 

McCafe-216x300.png

That event should be called "King of PvE" as it is at the moment - If you're a tryhard and want to get up in the leaderboard, just queue up when there is noone else queueing (Or in a ship barely anyone else has) and get easy PvE kills - IMO for future events, only battles with a certain amount of players in should count - Maybe 5+

Edited by Liq

7 minutes ago, Liq said:

That event should be called "King of PvE" as it is at the moment - If you're a tryhard and want to get up in the leaderboard, just queue up when there is noone else queueing (Or in a ship barely anyone else has) and get easy PvE kills - IMO for future events, only battles with a certain amount of players in should count - Maybe 5+

Whats the reward for being N1? I mean ok I see guy next to N1 and then what?

Edited by George Washington

Just now, George Washington said:

Whats the reward for being N1? I mean ok I see guy next to N1 and then what?

1k gold I believe

Just now, George Washington said:

That would convert to ?

dont know, you cant convert it yet - but the Pfrig costs about 1k gold I think