Game-Labs Forum
Eleazar de Damas

Diplomatic Proposition from the French EDR clan in Louisiana

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:03 AM, Malachy said:

I do not speak for Britain, as I don't give a crap about RVR, but I do speak for my clan. One of our members (Draconis) agreed to a 2 vs 1 in CBC favor the other day. CBC jumped in with 4 plus ships. CBC earned a death mark for their entire clan with this dishonorable behavior and will be attacked on sight.

C'est le PvP d'aujourd'hui, aucun état d'âmes a avoir et qui ne le fait pas :rolleyes:

C'est pas lui qui était en BuBu lourd devant la tortue et qui a tag un de nos joueurs?! Il a prit ses risques et il a perdu.

Edited by fouchet
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, Eleazar de Damas said:

I break my present silence to apologize in the name of all French fair players for this sad again behavior of CBC.

This clan is defending Spanish interest at all cost, while sailing with the French flag. Please contact the Spanish diplomacy about them, otherwise you will get their usual answers, which can be either no answer or troll.

Never thrust a CBC: their speach is always very kind and friendly but... Just look at their actions! 

Je n'avais pas vue cette belle réponse d'hypocrite et maintenant je vois le beau corbeau que tu es... 

3ovAKP.jpg

Tu parles de nos actions, c'est bien continue de nous faire de la pub, merci a toi:D Tu t'excuses aussi la, vue le screen????

Au faite, tu gardes bien la bouteille de champagne au frais, dans le cadre du flippe de santa rosa par les GB ou pas;)

Edited by fouchet

During the meeting of French players which took place yesterday, a council was nominated to set the great orientations for the nation, to put in place the necessary means and tools. 

We shall come back very soon to French players with the first action plan. 

The very first and important target is now achieved, with the end of the "civil war".

Many thanks to all!

Let's stay vigilant, active and positive. 

And welcome to players coming from the global server! :)

• Like 4

Just now, Eleazar de Damas said:

During the meeting of French players which took place yesterday, a council was nominated to set the great orientations for the nation, to put in place the necessary means and tools. 

The very first and important target is now achieved, with the end of the "civil war".

Many thanks to all!

We are glad to see this good news from the French Nation.

Now, awaiting the day our countries will resume their historical friendship.

Not only is French alien to me but your internal politics is confusing.

Could we get some kind of "announcement" showing the new comers which French clan is allied to who. I tried with a basic overview but the French update was almost at long as the entire overview. I got confused... 

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

Not only is French alien to me but your internal politics is confusing.

Could we get some kind of "announcement" showing the new comers which French clan is allied to who. I tried with a basic overview but the French update was almost at long as the entire overview. I got confused... 

Thank you, Sir, for having noticed that I am not stupid enough for disclosing that here. 

36 minutes ago, Eleazar de Damas said:

Our TeamSpeak in Bimini PB today:

Bimini.jpg.643f0dbf360dc8b75b7f45b27a350e64.jpg

EDR + MRF + OCB + BAFF + CBC + PEC...

So sorry that the PB was empty in American side... :mellow:  Fair enough!

You attacking a dead nation! Stop beating a dead horse please.

Why is it that the French attack the usa at the same time gb does! Are you allied or something... 

Ps. Updating the data thread once merged need national allied,war and trade etc.

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Why is it that the French attack the usa at the same time gb does! Are you allied or something... 

Ps. Updating the data thread once merged need national allied,war and trade etc.

Thanks 

Hell must have really frozen over if GB has allied with the cheese eating surrender monk33y's

2 hours ago, North said:

You attacking a dead nation! Stop beating a dead horse please.

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

Guys please, US was attacking... think before you write stupid stuff :D

• Like 2

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:40 AM, Eleazar de Damas said:

Many thanks to all!

Thank you for the welcome.

A few of us have moved over so far and started an English speaking clan, sorry we don't speak  French hence the clan but the French nation have been courteous and spoke to us in English when needed. 

• Like 2

On 15/12/2017 at 8:15 PM, Custard said:

Hell must have really frozen over if GB has allied with the cheese eating surrender monk33y's

Well.... Funny you say that, but looks like your about to sign "carebear alliance #2" with your French friends...

21 hours ago, Villaret Joyeuse said:

Thank you for the welcome.

A few of us have moved over so far and started an English speaking clan, sorry we don't speak  French hence the clan but the French nation have been courteous and spoke to us in English when needed. 

Welcome to you!!! Happy to play with you one of the next day ;) We must add French fleet (French speaking and English speaking...) A lot of French players speak very well English...(not me...but some others ^^)

To all french captains,

Yesterday your actions in the blockade of Apalachicola were appreciated. We saw that some french captains don´t agree with the decisions of this new council, the first steps of a rebellion. Break your chains that tie you to this weak council and join us in our fight to conquer the Gulf for France and Great Britain.

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

To all french captains,

Yesterday your actions in the blockade of Apalachicola were appreciated. We saw that some french captains don´t agree with the decisions of this new council, the first steps of a rebellion. Break your chains that tie you to this weak council and join us in our fight to conquer the Gulf for France and Great Britain.

No french have Chains.... All can do what they want. But for the most powerfull Clan, some Lead are give for try to find a common target. At this moment, i don t say GB are a good target because we do (I DO) a very very very hard EFFORT...So pls ..try to not shoot all this work. But probably sink horatio (if it s your name In Game) is a very very good beginning for all.

Now pls, all your posts are useless if we don t know you in game. What s your Nickname???And what you represent?

Edited by DesMoines
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

To all french captains,

Weak Council?  is this coming from a nation that used to be a dominant force, I do remember the Brits could do what they wanted when they wanted, now that isn't the case, maybe its time to sort out your own affairs before you stick your fingers in other peoples pies.

1 hour ago, DesMoines said:

No french have Chains.... All can do what they want. But for the most powerfull Clan, some Lead are give for try to find a common target. At this moment, i don t say GB are a good target because we do (I DO) a very very very hard EFFORT...So pls ..try to not shoot all this work. But probably sink horatio (if it s your name In Game) is a very very good beginning for all.

Now pls, all your posts are useless if we don t know you in game. What s your Nickname???And what you represent?

Some clans is being slaved by the desire and personal agenda of three guys, there is no more freedom in France.

EDR is a clan full of experienced players who wisely choose to ally with us, they dindn´t make a mistake back then and any french clan won´t make a mistake if they follow their way.

3 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Some clans is being slaved by the desire and personal agenda of three guys, there is no more freedom in France.

EDR is a clan full of experienced players who wisely choose to ally with us, they dindn´t make a mistake back then and any french clan won´t make a mistake if they follow their way.

You don t know really how it s Work.  The three guys are in place temporarely. ..after,when time is finished. ...guys can vote for change them. ...you speak but you don t know. ..stop say shit. ..you are nothing because you don t answer to this question. ..

Who are you in game. And what are you ? Diplomat? King of gb?

• Like 4

Just now, DesMoines said:

You don t know really how it s Work.  The three guys are in place temporarely. ..after,when time is finished. ...guys can vote for change them. ...you speak but you don t know. ..stop say shit. ..you are nothing because you don t answer to this question. ..

no one knows who he is in GB therefore can say what he likes without comeback .... therefore his posts on forum are worthless and should be treated as such

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

A captain with fully loaded cannons aiming to the enemies of some french, the spantards.