Game-Labs Forum

Improve friendlist

Can we please get more possible spots in our friendlist? I'm maxed out.

friendlistmax.jpg

I also want to reiterate yet again the wish that we should be allowed to add players from other nations to our friendlist. Some of us already have enemies on our friendlists from when we had the alliances or from players that have changed nations. So there is no logical reason why we shouldn't be allowed to expand those lists.

• Like 2

@Anolytic my friend,

Unfortunately, The Dev’s seem to have replicated RL all too well here. The older and grumpier I get the less friends I have. Cause and effect perhaps…

My niece has more “friends” on her Facebook account than people I couldn’t possibly meet in a lifetime. Telling her Quality over Quantity will fall obviously on deaf ears listening to a jealous old man…

Nice problem to have

Norfolk nFriends

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

Hard to believe there even are 100 active players in your faction... but yeah should be increased and also we should be able to add enemies. It is a bit silly that we can't to be honest...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anolytic said:

friendlistmax.jpg

I also want to reiterate yet again the wish that we should be allowed to add players from other nations to our friendlist. Some of us already have enemies on our friendlists from when we had the alliances or from players that have changed nations. So there is no logical reason why we shouldn't be allowed to expand those lists.

Whilst I'm not so popular as to have a hundred friends I do agree that it would be nice to be able to add enemies to the list - some of my best conversations has been while tearing into an enemy (or vice versa)..

24 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Whilst I'm not so popular as to have a hundred friends I do agree that it would be nice to be able to add enemies to the list - some of my best conversations has been while tearing into an enemy (or vice versa)..

yes, something like bad standing: >  green /or orange

so you won't forget :)