Game-Labs Forum

Hi, its very complicate to find gods on the warehouse, its necessary to add buttons to order gods  in alphabetical order & add a resource filter in the dropdown menu.

Regarding the Map, it´s very simple, in that age there wasn´t idiots they knew how to sail with maps  and the stars, so I suppose that you don´t want to give us more help to navigate  because it´s the  way to offer a more realistic enviromente, but will be nice to publish or at least add  a coordinate map,  or  grids with coordinates.

Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

Hi, its very complicate to find gods on the warehouse, its necessary to add buttons to order gods  in alphabetical order & add a resource filter in the dropdown menu.

Regarding the Map, it´s very simple, in that age there weren´t idiots they knew how to sail with maps  and the stars.

I suppose that you don´t want to give us more help to navigate  because it´s the  way to offer a more realistic enviromente, but will be nice to publish or at least add  a coordinate map,  or  grids with coordinates.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by aviadork
grammar correction

8 hours ago, aviadork said:

Regarding the Map, it´s very simple, in that age there wasn´t idiots they knew how to sail with maps  and the stars, so I suppose that you don´t want to give us more help to navigate  because it´s the  way to offer a more realistic enviromente, but will be nice to publish or at least add  a coordinate map,  or  grids with coordinates.

Thanks for your help.

perhaps for the normal warehouse, a search button is also needed

So I just bought this and have been playing for the last few hours, this isn't exactly the topic for it but I noticed that you mentioned "they weren't idiots...etc.". I just wanted to say that is the number one thing that stood out to me. In that age they used a method of navigation that was called "Dead Reckoning" in fact we still use it today in my field, aviation. To do that you have to be able to mark your location on the map with a pin or a pencil or anything to be able to get a rough idea of where you're starting from at any given point on your journey I.E. if I'm traveling from Nassau to Charleston I know it will take me X miles, I'm traveling at X knots, ive been sailing for X time that means I'm Here, drop the pin and then say in 50 miles I turn east, drop pin etc. That is what's missing. I love how you aren't "shown" your position on the map but you should be able to mark it yourself using that method. Time,distance,speed, you have to work all that out yourself and then drop the pin in the relative position. without that you cant accurately navigate from point A to B at least to me it would add a level of immersion and realism if they allowed us to do that.