Game-Labs Forum

Port Glitch deleted wrong port!

Lord_Hartz

I was trying to Delete my ports one at a time, in the process Ays would not be deleted, I tried 2 times on the second time it was deleted and so was my port in Tumbado, my Tumbado port had literaly everything I owned. Over 400 hours of work and ive lost everything becuase of this. Its not worth playing anymore, unless this can be undone. Can I get some help here. 

17 hours ago, Harthuzad said:

I was trying to Delete my ports one at a time, in the process Ays would not be deleted, I tried 2 times on the second time it was deleted and so was my port in Tumbado, my Tumbado port had literaly everything I owned. Over 400 hours of work and ive lost everything becuase of this. Its not worth playing anymore, unless this can be undone. Can I get some help here. 

U need to contact @Ink ! But, as the comment above said, there are notifications, but give it a try.

In places with very high pings (300+) the slowness of the database which stores things like ports causes problems like this. for anyone used to reasonable pings they cannot see the problem, for me it mean waiting for the system to catch up all the time. ink is the man if anyone is, but it is a problem when accessing most of the UI for some of us with third world infrastructure..