Game-Labs Forum

"Battle Connection Lost" Bug

Bobbit1

After every pvp battle i joined in 2 days when i leave battle after it finished it says "Battle connection lost" and it stucks in battle screen. After 2 min. it automaticly sends me in to OW without any rewards.

After i get into OW:

-No pvp marks or no rewards given

-Enemy ship that i sink still visible on the OW just like nothing happend and disappears after 5 min.

-Battle dont register in the combat log that like it doesnt existed.

-Im sure it will happen in the PB and same thing wil happen just like in Barahona.

I send tons of bug reports but nothing changed. Pls devs, look into it!

• Like 4

Yes i have also experienced this. Never on my own but when I play with a certain player this has been happening over the last few days.

It has happened to him in every battle, it seems to be a bug that is associated with individual players.

The same player also had a problem on the PVP leader board where his score was -2717 and his nation was changed to NE

I F11'd the instances where i was involved.

49 minutes ago, Ink said:

Captains, the issue should be gone by now. Please report again if you still experiencing it

What will happen to rewards and pvp marks we lost during 2 days? u can still check logs and give this rewards, ro at least marks back.

i will test it today and if this happen again ,will report back(bc it happend 3h ago)

Edited by Bobbit1

3 hours ago, Ink said:

Please try a test battle with player Sipak, problem should be fixed now. Reply back if battle over message still happens

I just tested it and it looks fixed. I will send reports if i face the same thing. Ty