Sign in to follow this  
slik

24 November 2017 patch notes

Hello Captains

Today we're deploying a few fixes and small features to Naval Action Legends

Fixes:

• Fixed double payment of maintenance fee
  • Fixed balancer waiting time
  • Fixed module slots research when you use seamanship experience to research next ship
  • Fix for disappearing chat messages 
  • Fixed UI scaling for ultra wide screens

What's new:

• Added message "You can exit the battle now and start a new one. Rewards will be credited once this battle is over." after your ship is sunk in a battle
  • Added * symbol to the bot names to identify them
  • Added ability to use seamanship experience to unlock module slots

Please restart Steam if Naval Action Legends is not updating for you.

• Like 5

I will hijack this to ask what is the mechanic behind getting "red books". After three or five battles I have one. Unlocking a second module slot is... 200? So... uhm.

A general FAQ about what different currencies are and what you get them for would be nice. As would be a post-battle screen with some details on performance and scoring.

2 minutes ago, Galileus said:

I will hijack this to ask what is the mechanic behind getting "red books". After three or five battles I have one. Unlocking a second module slot is... 200? So... uhm.

A general FAQ about what different currencies are and what you get them for would be nice. As would be a post-battle screen with some details on performance and scoring.

You can use seamanship books to unlock upgrade slots or even ships WITHOUT playing. 

2 hours ago, slik said:
  • Added message "You can exit the battle now and start a new one. Rewards will be credited once this battle is over." after your ship is sunk in a battle
  • Added * symbol to the bot names to identify them
  • Added ability to use seamanship experience to unlock module slots

Wow that's some quick response right there, awesome

Seems like there is a bug where a ship can become unplayable after a match. My frigate is repaired and the battle is over but the sail button just makes the sound and does not actually do anything.

51 minutes ago, Aster said:

Seems like there is a bug where a ship can become unplayable after a match. My frigate is repaired and the battle is over but the sail button just makes the sound and does not actually do anything.

Please send report using F11 after you clicked SAIL, thanks

4 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

@admin @slik All 3 of my ships got locked at end of battle and I hit esc and leave battle.

i had this yesterday , i had to wait til battle ended til i could use ship again. i was in 2 battles.

Just now, BoomBox said:

i had this yesterday , i had to wait til battle ended til i could use ship again. i was in 2 battles.

All my are from end of Match no1 was left on other side

8 minutes ago, sterner said:

We are investigating the issue with ship lock. If fast fix is not found, then we have to shut down servers.

roll it back to least patch lol we all rather play

18 minutes ago, sterner said:

We are investigating issue with ship lock. If fast fix is not found, then we have to shut down servers.

When I took navy brig and pressed sail, only 1 thing happens. It changes the name of the Navy brig to Brig. So when I click sail, it changes name and does nothing :P