Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
slik

24 November 2017 patch notes

4 hours ago, slik said:

• Added ability to use seamanship experience to unlock module slots

The XP system is EXTREMELY confusing right now! I've seen soooo many people in chat complain and ask about it... Can we make it so that

a) XP just accumulates as one "pile" and ships just unlock as you reach milestones

or

b ) add the ability to combine xp from various ships to unlock a new one... Right now there is ZERO incentive to play anything BUT the ship directly below the one you want/need to unlock... That makes leveling way more tedious that it needs to be! I'd love to take a Cutter out every once in a while, but any XP I earn in it is just wasted... :(

Everything seems to be working again, cool.

Edit: Nevermind the ship lock bug is there

Edited by Aster

1 hour ago, JobaSet said:

roll it back to least patch lol we all rather play

With all due respect, if you're here just to play and damn the actual dev work... do not play. This is a closed alpha, you are expected to expect game breaking problems and live with that or give up. Closed access is a responsibility, not a privilege - and the more things Devs break during closed alpha, the more will be shining and pretty when it opens up.

7 hours ago, Galileus said:

With all due respect, if you're here just to play and damn the actual dev work... do not play. This is a closed alpha, you are expected to expect game breaking problems and live with that or give up. Closed access is a responsibility, not a privilege - and the more things Devs break during closed alpha, the more will be shining and pretty when it opens up.

LOL (Holding back or trying to)  Get a grip, and go take a shower mate,........ I have played this game (NAL) for a lot longer than you matey, bugs and all.  I have done more bug reports, Than you prob have hours played in Naval Action.  

Now with That said, and no respect.  It is the weekend. Thanksgiving weekend, in the States......That comment was to the statement he Made, "If fast fix is not found, then we have to shut down servers."  NOT REBOOT or RESTART.......SHUT DOWN.......  On a Friday afternoon.  I Would rather play with the bugs all weekend, than not play at all.

Read before you post Stuff

Edited by JobaSet

6 hours ago, JobaSet said:

NOT REBOOT or RESTART.......SHUT DOWN.......  On a Friday afternoon.  I Would rather play with the bugs all weekend, than not play at all.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Relying on a game to be your go-to for a weekend is bad enough on it's own, putting up tantrums because a closed-test game might or might not be pulled for actual work to be done... well, I would rather not go into describing what that is like.

But by all means, if you feel tantrums and caps lock are the way to promote testing of a game, be my guest. I will abstain from discussing that matter further.