Game-Labs Forum

Bovenwinds Refit issue

Holm Hansen

I can not equip ships using Bovenwind's refit with other upgrades. And vice versa. The upgrade always "jumps" out of the slot. Clan member have reported the same issues to me.

Is that intended?

I remember that such a bug with another upgrade (don´t remember which) existed and was fixed. I hope that it will be the same case here.

7 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Some upgrades cant be paired, I know the basic strong sail can't be paired with sail force bonus mods.

Thanks for the answer, but since when?

It worked the same way some time ago and I did not read anything about it that was intended to change it.

I only read that you cannot combine multiple "Elite" upgrades.

Ever since I can remember but its not fixed in categories so it's hard to explain but it kinda makes some logical sense:

EG:

You cant have 2 different sail refits simultaneously or 2 Bow figures, that would be daft.

But you could have Boven sails and British Rigging, or a crooked hull with cartegena (even though they are both hull)

British AND french gunners? never tried it, I doubt you can have Almeria AND Guacata gunpowder at the same time.

If you have Pirate Refit then you can't have French too! but you could have Pinot Ocote masts ... etc etc.

Hope that helps :/

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hullabaloo said:

Ever since I can remember but its not fixed in categories so it's hard to explain but it kinda makes some logical sense:

EG:

You cant have 2 different sail refits simultaneously or 2 Bow figures, that would be daft.

But you could have Boven sails and British Rigging, or a crooked hull with cartegena (even though they are both hull)

British AND french gunners? never tried it, I doubt you can have Almeria AND Guacata gunpowder at the same time.

If you have Pirate Refit then you can't have French too! but you could have Pinot Ocote masts ... etc etc.

Hope that helps :/

I have all my warships fitted with Bovenwinds AND "national" sailig refits (british rig or spanish rig), except this one, where in last days i tried to exchange British Rig Refit with Elite British Refit. On the other it worked, but it was at least some weeks ago.

26 minutes ago, Holm Hansen said:

I have all my warships fitted with Bovenwinds AND "national" sailig refits (british rig or spanish rig), except this one, where in last days i tried to exchange British Rig Refit with Elite British Refit. On the other it worked, but it was at least some weeks ago.

There was a bug - rig modules were stackable with the bovenwind refit, thus you still have those ship equipped but you cannot repeat it anymore.

• Like 2