Game-Labs Forum

Twitter & conquest activity

qw569😳

On 7/15/2019 at 4:18 PM, Marlinspike said:

@qw569 - fantastic! May I ask, how do you get the data that Mishka publishes? My guess would be that you are reading the data from the game client. If you have to be discrete about your method, I understand and don't expect an answer.

Have you considered pushing the data in other ways than Twitter (e.g. a json feed)?

I use google application scripts (GAS).

And even an empty account (without any tasks other than Mishka) regularly received a message from Google about reaching the limit.

Therefore, so far only Twitter and Calendar.

Edited by qw569

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shane_Martin said:

@qw569 Has the bot been blocked again? Not getting any reports since last night.

Not blocked.

• [05-09-2019 14:42 UTC] The port battle for Cayo Vacas (Pirates) is scheduled for 6 Sep 2019 14:38 UTC. Defender: UWS. Attacker: SNOW. BR: 1500
  • [05-09-2019 13:52 UTC] The port battle for George Town (Great Britain) is scheduled for 6 Sep 2019 13:49 UTC. Defender: EAR. Attacker: HAN (Russian Empire). BR: 20000

I'd also like to know how you get the data for your bot in the first place. I don't think anyone else has figured out how to get hostility information aside from in-game. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...