Game-Labs Forum

PvP-Happening - Today - 19:00 Servertime at Chiriqui ( a city Open to ALL )- Bring your friends

z4ys

article-0-05EDDA5B000005DC-927_468x469.j

A Rover lies dead....

Murdered in a tavern by rakes which have been identified as agents of the United Pan-Dutch-Prussian Care&Trade Commonwealth.

They were promptly cut down and some captured by the men serving aboard the Rover ships but not before revealing, under harsh interrogation, that Chiriqui, a beautiful jewel of a city, open to all travelers, would be offered, as vassal tribute, to Dutch overlords. And to be forever closed and its free population subjugated...

The Pan-Dutch-Prussian Care&Trade Commonwealth shadow council arranged and made sure, through a shady way of nation versus nation combat instances, that hostility would be raised. As such a invasion force under the Dutch overlords sails to Chiriqui to land the forces and take control of the town at the 19th hour, and 15 minutes, on the year of our lord, 2017, 21st November.

Chiriqui will be defended.

Prussian corsairs will defend the colony in Costa Rica / Panama the same way they faced the Sweden behemoth in the Bahamas.

Outnumbered. Not outmatched.

Any privateers of all nations wishing to help the Prussian corsairs and sink Dutch-Prussian Care&Trade Commonwealth ships during the hours prior to the port battle are invited to do so.

We welcome the blood bath. Today is a good day to die.

• Like 17

The civilian council of the frank port of the Prussian colony of Chiriqui has instituted martial law to prevent infiltration by Pan-Dutch-Prussian Care&Trade loyalists, and as such so they do not have easy access to the port later today and have to sail from the closest dutch port to the east.

To all captains from all nations that have used the port as a respite area, a big thank you. This situation should be resolved soon and business resumed as usual. The port is closed and accessible only by Prussian captains or smugglers.

We shall see if there are any stout-hearted Prussian captains that wish to unchain themselves from their Pan-Dutch-Prussian Care & Trade overlords.  Surely by now most, if not all, Prussian captains have sated themselves of the "filthy lucre" and would welcome a chance to one again warm their guns in pursuit of glory.  After all, how many top-tier "mods" must one buy and own before he is willing to risk home and heart for the greater glory of the Screaming Black Chicken?

RISE, Prussia!!!  Do not let yourselves continue to be considered a PvE nation full of traders and money-changers.....

BEHOLD, the flag of filthy traitors!!!!

Image result for Prussia vs Dutch

Edited by Vernon Merrill
  • Like 2

Just now, ScipioTortuga said:

You opened a port in the middle of Prussian waters to let other nations hunt other Prussians from other clans freely. I think you need to reconsider the meaning of a traitor

btw funny how you got all those kills outside chiriqui on prussians yesterday, even though being allied with them? Damage logs should be checked :)

UDuy7eY.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

You opened a port in the middle of Prussian waters to let other nations hunt other Prussians from other clans freely. I think you need to reconsider the meaning of a traitor

If you think closing all ports on that area will stop other nations of hunting prussians and dutch... you are very wrong. That's only an escuse to give the ROVERS port to dutch.

22 minutes ago, Liq said:

btw funny how you got all those kills outside chiriqui on prussians yesterday, even though being allied with them? Damage logs should be checked :)

I got all those kills? Dont see my name anywhere there but okay. I dont think friendly battles are a problem what so ever though. 

21 minutes ago, Cabral said:

If you think closing all ports on that area will stop other nations of hunting prussians and dutch... you are very wrong. That's only an escuse to give the ROVERS port to dutch.

No but it effects it alot. Hunting with a Prince with that port open there makes it alot easier since Chiriqui is open and they can just run back into that port when opposition is high. Your a good PvPer yourself so I am sure you can imagine that.

We are not betraying nor leaving Prussia. We are indeed messing with the comfort established by those that cower under the yoke of a neighbor nation. We did go on the offensive under the guns of Gustavia when the Dutch declared war. We fought when we promised we would do so. This corsair endeavour comes from a long string of campaigns without resorting to ports and acting as we envision age of sail privateering for many nations before Prussia. We serve and we are well aware of what we cannot do. This is simply another chapter in the story.  It is part of our NA fun. No allies is better than weak ones. At least we know that the ship next to mine will fight.

• Like 4

Alas the grande white city fell. Facing the best array of equipped ships of the worst equipped navy, the corsairs did go down.

As always we made sure one captain survived the battle to tell the tale as it was.

May Costa Rica and Panama find peace, now that Chiriqui is not open to all and has been delivered in tribute to the overlords, and no pirates and enemies of the Pan.Dutch.Prussian Care & Trade Commonwealth can attack them anymore by using Chiriqui as a base.

• Like 2

Attention my beloved subjects! It seems that the true traitors of the Prussian nation in the New World have decided to come out of the shadow and show their true face. The rumours that were circling my advisors seem to have been true after all. The true overlords of those traitors seem to be the Dutch. Bah! Them, flying the Prussian flag?! It seems that it was only but a cloak! A swift investigation will be made to find and eliminate their whole network throughout the colonies.

Image2.png

Edited by König von Preußen
  • Like 1