Game-Labs Forum

hi I just had a fight Wasa vs WASA my Wasa was btw teak/Whiteoak.

This guy attacks me right outside 1 fort and 1 tower and he demast my middle mast in 2 hits first 1 time then a second time.

Now i know u can demast  top mast or the weaker mats but middle bottom mast in 2 shoots??

20171118131026_1.jpg

46 minutes ago, RoYaLLeGioN said:

This guy attacks me right outside 1 fort and 1 tower and he demast my middle mast in 2 hits first 1 time then a second time.

Now i know u can demast  top mast or the weaker mats but middle bottom mast in 2 shoots??

20171118131026_1.jpg

It's not his fault, he's just exploiting what devs did wrong.

1 hour ago, RoYaLLeGioN said:

B2OTZEQKR1K8mY3djTQ1Yg.png

What is it now? 2x in one minute or in 2 shots? Also if you were close to him, chances are the fort/tower hit you aswell as him.

Apologies if these are 2 seperate incidents.

Edited by Lord Bomgordel

46 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Double shot or double charge?

If you had tried, you would know, there is no way you are going to single shot with double ball. The dispersion is simply too great and the penetration too little. Maybe you can get some hits, but not reliable.

Edited by Lord Bomgordel
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Peter Goldman said:

I tried, 7-8 broadsides and nothing.

Of course, I couldn't check if I penetrate because lovely Devs (@admin) removed shot logs... I bet my enemy had French rig or something similar. You see splinters coming from hit, you get sail hit noted and it can all mean nothing as you have no clue if you penetrate...

7-8 hits and i know it works because I have done it. 24 charged can do it

Edited by HachiRoku