Game-Labs Forum
slik

IMPORTANT - Naval Action Legends announcement

11 hours ago, slik said:

Hello Captains.

We are glad to inform you that Naval Action Legends has passed internal load/performance testing, received its separate SteamID and we're waiting for the final confirmation from Valve to release the game to all Naval Action owners. Unfortunately there won't be a test session this weekend, but we hope to release the game next week.

Thanks everyone for your help!

P.S. Some of you may notice Naval Action Legends in your Steam game lists, but it won't connect because servers are off.

Is this going to be open beta or actual launch of the game?

If launch of the game will paid content be available on launch date such as cosmetics, flags,  or premium ships?

Also how is the progress on console versions?

16 hours ago, slik said:

Hello Captains.

We are glad to inform you that Naval Action Legends has passed internal load/performance testing, received its separate SteamID and we're waiting for the final confirmation from Valve to release the game to all Naval Action owners. Unfortunately there won't be a test session this weekend, but we hope to release the game next week.

Thanks everyone for your help!

P.S. Some of you may notice Naval Action Legends in your Steam game lists, but it won't connect because servers are off.

Should we opt out of the Beta program in preparation for the release of Legends?

13 hours ago, BoomBox said:

had my fair share of pvp and didnt suck as much as i thought i would.

Here's to hoping Legends will ease people into the joys of PvP, and that it'll carry over to NA proper.

14 minutes ago, Niels Terkildsen said:

Here's to hoping Legends will ease people into the joys of PvP, and that it'll carry over to NA proper.

They won't move on it's own, Developers must find a way to transition people and connect 2 games together ex. have button that says go to the Open World (Multiplayer) similar to GTA online. Button would be grayed out for those who did not buy NA with link to the store. So, if player enjoyed Legends he will surely buy NA Open World. ;)

Edited by George Washington

10 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

How are the console versions progressing?

We decided to focus on one thing at a time, so will continue working on console version after free to play release.

7 hours ago, Quitifoka said:

When will it be released for free?

After a few more features are introduced to the game, no date yet.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Justme said:

If launch of the game will paid content be available on launch date such as cosmetics, flags,  or premium ships?

It is going to be a beta open to Naval Action owners only. Actual launch will be later.

A bit later, but before actual launch.

Answered above.

1 hour ago, Lannes said:

Should we opt out of the Beta program in preparation for the release of Legends?

The beta Legends branch in Naval Action won't be updated anymore and will be removed soon.

5 minutes ago, slik said:

We decided to focus on one thing at a time, so will continue working on console version after free to play release.

After a few more features are introduced to the game, no date yet.

Keep releasing new ships and maps. This is what world of warships doing and always improve. 

1 hour ago, George Washington said:

Could you post a tutorial on how to get the game going for all who is returning?

How do you mean?  Starting up Naval Action:  Legends?  It's a separate game ID on Steam now, but the servers are not yet up and running, as they have some last minute kinks to work out.

21 hours ago, slik said:

Just for sake of curiosity, why some of NA players already see Legends in steam game list and others do not?

Edited by victor

27 minutes ago, victor said:

Just for sake of curiosity, why some of NA players already see Legends in steam game list and others do not?

Steam is a huge data base of games.  When you buy a game it sometimes takes a few mins for it to be added to your list.  Now think about everyone that owns 1 copy of NA it has to update every single one of them.  Now it all in a script but it takes time mate.

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 1

Just now, JobaSet said:

Steam is a huge data base of games.  When you buy a game it sometimes takes a few mins for it to be added to your list.  Now think about everyone that owns 1 copy of NA it has to update every single on of them.  Now it all in a script but it takes time mate.

thks for info mate

4 hours ago, victor said:

Pre-order guys and later (post EA?) release buyers, I think.

well, I'll be playing this instead. Open World specially in Global as reached levels of boredom and stupidity that I didn't think were possible. RIP Open World, you'll be missed....kinda....

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Simon Cadete said:

well, I'll be playing this instead. Open World specially in Global as reached levels of boredom and stupidity that I didn't think were possible. RIP Open World, you'll be missed....kinda....

On 11/18/2017 at 8:43 AM, Justme said:

It will be a beta (when @slik said release he meant release to all naval action owners)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NielsVisser said:

will All ships be in legends now?

No, not at this time.(far as I know)  Trust me we have enough ships to grind for months.  They have to have  a way to make money and such.   Starting with basic ships is smart.  Then passing knowledge back to Naval Action, I am sure a lot of things that will be learned in NA-L will be passed to Naval action.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NielsVisser said:

will All ships be in legends now?

eventually yes
Tournaments, Challenges, Events will provide in game gold that you can spend on more rarer and unique ships, upgrades and officers. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kokerpiraat said:

Is NA Legends progression going to be wiped after full release or do we get to have a head start?

It should be wiped if healthy logic is being used.. 

2 minutes ago, George Washington said:

It should be wiped if healthy logic is being used.. 

Maybe, I just want to know if I wouldn't waste my time grinding through the ships to then lose everything. I have limited time and would like to touch the game when I know it won't be 

5 minutes ago, Kokerpiraat said:

Maybe, I just want to know if I wouldn't waste my time grinding through the ships to then lose everything. I have limited time and would like to touch the game when I know it won't be 

Even in NA open world we might loose everything, so you should understand that. We are in testing grounds and everything can be lost until game is officially released. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, George Washington said:

Even in NA open world we might loose everything, so you should understand that. We are in testing grounds and everything can be lost until game is officially released. 

I know, but considering this will be an arena game opened to the wider public with a likely focus on a progression tree. (Which I imagine will be relatively grindy for monitization) would require the data to stay through updates. Especially when money is involved.