Game-Labs Forum

Loot not being transferred to hold

Malachy

I was hitting npc fleets tonight. Looted a french refit on one fleet and a complete fencing master on the second. I made sure that the enemy ship hold value went to zero and mine increased. When I got to the open seas I did not have my loot. I logged out then back in and still did not have it. I filed a F11 about the fencing master book. Would be nice to have these replaced, been looking for that book for months. @Ink

I did loot the book. Off of a regular frigate that was the main ship in the fleet we attacked. I was quite excited as I've been looking for it for awhile. When I got on the open sea I was going to send it to chat to tell my friends, Notz and Fowlplaychicken who were in the battle with me.  I opened my inventory and it was not present even though I saw it go into my hold when I looted it. Hence this support thread and my F11 in game. We were sailing 3 indefatigables and this happened minutes before my f11 @Ink

Edited by Malachy

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Malachy said:

@Ink it's been nearly a month and I'm still waiting for this to be resolved. 

Captain as I said earlier according to our logs the book was not looted by you, the problem is not mass reported and not yet reproduced, at the moment we do not consider it as a bug.

Someone else had the same problem that week, there was another thread about it. I know what I saw. And the issue hit in several different instances that night. Of course the book wasn't looted by me, it went back to the npc. Do I need to start screen shotting everything I loot in order to get some satisfaction from you guys? It really sucks to be dicked out of something you really wanted by a glitchy game. Of course you guys have been screwing us since you started so I shouldn't be surprised.

sounds to me more like laziness on your part. What if it happens on a massive scale next time? You guys will be combing thousands of complaints and not able to just ignore the several people it happened to in this instance. If I was you, I'd fix it while it was a small issue rather than wait til it caused more work, especially if the game ever goes live (which is iffy considering how slowly development is moving. I've seen snails develop games at faster paces).

Edited by Malachy
  • Like 1