Game-Labs Forum

Pirate avoids loss by letting "French Pirate" cap his ship.

51 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

abuse gets abused. one thing is for sure you wont see me sticking my nose up the devs rear end and beg for forgiveness like you did when you got busted for farming with lord vicious.

And wow. Let the hate flow through you. We can all agree that this is just a game, right? Exploits are nothing more than using a game mechanic in your favor and we all do that. People will just get butt hurt when that exploit is used against them. I got into this game thinking that the subject and game play would keep the less mature and venomous types away. I get so sick of seeing that on World of Tanks. 

If you find yourself in a fair fight. Your tactics suck. I actually take it as a badge of honor that 3 nations are working together against 1. It means we're doing something right.

Edited by Chefzilla72

Blatant abuse of the system in place. Numbers clearly present on the pirate side yet the feel inclined to try to eliminate a portion of the pvp population to continue their ganking extravaganza.

PVP Global needs help from the administrator, part of this toxic population needs to disappear for this server to at least have a chance to recover.

11 hours ago, Aster said:

The numbers are also almost always fair/ in your favor because the fights happen at mort town so the rats get to pick and chose which fights they take.

This is the largest misconception in the game, we aren't all at mort! The pirates don't just sit in port like the USA does.

5 hours ago, Chefzilla72 said:

And wow. Let the hate flow through you. We can all agree that this is just a game, right? Exploits are nothing more than using a game mechanic in your favor and we all do that. People will just get butt hurt when that exploit is used against them. I got into this game thinking that the subject and game play would keep the less mature and venomous types away. I get so sick of seeing that on World of Tanks. 

If you find yourself in a fair fight. Your tactics suck. I actually take it as a badge of honor that 3 nations are working together against 1. It means we're doing something right.

Couldn't agree more