Game-Labs Forum

Nothing whatsoever about bounty hunting

Malachy

On 11/10/2017 at 8:13 PM, Cabral said:

You just fear british clans hire pirates to hunt you down, that's why you hide your true identity.

Pirates don't need to be hired to hunt him down. We would do it for free. As it stands, since we aren't sure who he is, we will just have to Hunt all brits to the exclusion of other nations just to be sure we get him.

people like him are why most of the good pvpers left the Brit nation in order to hunt our former nation mates. 

Edited by Malachy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Malachy said:

Pirates don't need to be hired to hunt him down. We would do it for free. As it stands, since we aren't sure who he is, we will just have to Hunt all brits to the exclusion of other nations just to be sure we get him.

people like him are why most of the good pvpers left the Brit nation in order to hunt our former nation mates. 

You are a joke... good pvpers... You mean good gankers, like ALOHA.

You and your clan didn't give a shit for the nation. You were at your own, doing whatever you wish. 

You will fail in your hunt. Despite the betrayal of some clans, Great Britain have lots of ports. Those ports are safe from trash like you who are a failure in rvr. 

The switch of clans like yours and ALOHA have taught us something very important: polish, portuguese, americans... will never be true loyalists. They only want to have the flag of a great nation whose History and prestige do not belong to them.

@Jorge You should focus your efforts in the war you are currently losing. One port more and we are going to kick your ass from North Florida.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

2 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You and your clan didn't give a shit for the nation. You were at your own, doing whatever you wish. 

You will fail in your hunt. Despite the betrayal of some clans, Great Britain have lots of ports. Those ports are safe from trash like you who are a failure in rvr. 

The switch of clans like yours and ALOHA have taught us something very important: polish, portuguese, usas... will never be true loyalists. They only want to have the flag of a great nation whose History and prestige do not belong to them.

@Jorge You should focus your efforts in the war you are currently losing. One port more and we are going to kick your ass from North Florida.

I will pay you in PvP marks to tell me your in-game name. 

1 minute ago, Abram Svensson said:

Pay Sweden and Spain to shoot them back to the Safezone :P

Haha I'll hunt him myself if he will just tell me who he is. 

39 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

@Admiral Horatio Hornblower Do you want to fight me 1v1 or fight ALOHA 3v3? Prove the mighty powerful strength of the British Royal Navy, undefeated and super powerful British Empire. We are bad at PvP and you will get a chance to kill the traitors of your nation, sounds like a win-win situation to me.

I didn't say our current ingame navy is the best of the server. But I'm quite sure that, without some rotten apples, we will prevail.

I can't put on risk my clan and my nation because some rats desire their little revenge. I'm not a shortsighted neither a selfish british captain like some of you have proven (Cartagena).

Some kills won't solve anything for Great Britain. But my message here can make a difference.

To my british fellows, hold strong.

To the rats, you are nothing and you will accomplish nothing against our determination to rise again from the ashes. You are like the moskito in the horn of a bull.

To the spantards, you have won some battles. But you are losing the war, as always. 

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The switch of clans like yours and ALOHA have taught us something very important: polish, portuguese, americans... will never be true loyalists. They only want to have the flag of a great nation whose History and prestige do not belong to them.

Jajajajajajaja.

Please enlighten us and say what war we are losing. Anyway, everyone knows who I am, I don't t hide behind a name. You therefore don't t deserve that we pay you the slightest attention.

Goodbye troll.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You don't have one. You can only make some noise, like a mosquito.

Heh I'll take any 10 Aloha vs any 10 brits and we will all be sailing your ships end of the day :) so put your money where your mouth is pipsqueak.

Edited by Malachy

Attacking targets by surprise always give you an advantage. It is a matter of doing a good tag. However, when the enemy is prepared for the assault, all change. 

Because of that fact, you will never be a threat for Great Britain. But, hey you can go cry to admin asking for the flag system (the only system which could give some wins as attacker).

27 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You grinded ports before. As pirate, you flipped blondel cay. Now you say otherwise.

I love your roleplaying. Top quality. You look quite confortable in your new life as a rat. 

You are invited with another 24 mosquitos to show your superior skills in a fair port battle.

Port battles are for noobs and those that can't hack it. I have no use for any ports other than free ports to store all my captured ships in. I've offered you a 1 vs 1, Banished offered you a 3 vs 3. You can pick any number up to ten. We will meet you in the open sea, no tricks. No forts, no npcs. No interference. We will smash you back to the Stone Age. If you fail to meet us, you and the entire British nation will be exposed to the whole server as the cowards that we already know you to be. We left because we could no longer deal with your cowardice. You, personally embody everything despicable about the so called British nation.. should just call yourselves the British day care center, because thats what you are better suited for. 

On 11.11.2017 at 2:00 PM, Malachy said:

Not a Brit any longer. And not one of the players we dealt justice to, so I guess that leaves only one option. 

Never seen you on combatnews or pvp leaderboard, neither in the evening or morning before maintenance.

So yeah that leave me with only one option.

• Like 1

THE EUROPEAN SERVERS COLLECTIVE OF GREAT NATIONS, WOULD LIKE TO OFFER THE GREAT BRITISH EMPIRE THE CHANCE TO CAPTURE BLONDEL CAY (north of hatii, south/West of grand turk) FROM ALOHA 

(best way to put an end to the SH!t talking from both sides, either show up gb or shut up)

Edited by monk33y

9 hours ago, monk33y said:

THE EUROPEAN SERVERS COLLECTIVE OF GREAT NATIONS, WOULD LIKE TO OFFER THE GREAT BRITISH EMPIRE THE CHANCE TO CAPTURE BLONDEL CAY (north of hatii, south/West of grand turk) FROM ALOHA 

(best way to put an end to the SH!t talking from both sides, either show up gb or shut up)

horatio must show up too

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Batman said:

Never seen you on combatnews or pvp leaderboard, neither in the evening or morning before maintenance.

So yeah that leave me with only one option.

Then you need your eyes checked because I'm all over it every weekend. I've never seen you there tho... like ever. In fact I only see you on global chat. Maybe spending too much time diddling robin to get out and pvp?

Edited by Malachy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Malachy said:

Maybe spending too much time diddling robin to get out and pvp?

Even Robin could sink you.

And don't even think about asking for a 1v1. We dueled in the past and you lost, so that point is already clarified.

Edited by Batman

25 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

I  love way you guys talk sh/t to each other. We on Global need to be politically correct and we can't give silly nicknames to our wives either...

keep it, o7

Norfolk

drop all that liblab North American polcorr nonsense and come here on PVP EU, we have good ole rum, burps & farts, insults, cookies ... and, for our best brit friends, also swivels loaded with a bunch of chili covered very smaaaaaaaall grapes :D

Edited by victor
  • Like 2