Game-Labs Forum

Disappearing upgrades

Anolytic

So I bought a couple of upgrades in an outpost I had, and experienced this bug. I've also F11'd this in-game.

Simply put, there's an upgrade on sale for a good price, so I want to buy it. I already have the same upgrade laying around in my warehouse in that port, from the last time I found the upgrade for sale at a good price (I keep spares). So I purchase this refit for 100k, and after I bought it I check my warehouse. However I now still have only 1 of that upgrade.

I decided to test it again with a slightly cheaper upgrade. I had 5 basic light rudder stacked in my warehouse. There were some more for sale at 1k gold each. I bought all of them and afterwards I still had 5 basic light rudder in my warehouse. 

I had 1 basic strong sale in the same warehouse. I bought another one and afterwards I still had only 1.

I tried to teleport back and forth, but it didn't help my warehouse situation.

So now I spent lots of money on upgrades I didn't get.

This seems to be a problem that came with the new ability to stack permanent upgrades in the warehouse. Apparently the shop cannot stack them automatically for you and your purchases just disappear into the ether.

Just tested it aswell.

I bought 1x Additional Ballast, it landed in my warehouse. After that i bought it again 1x, but still had only 1 in my warehouse.

So i dragged it into my upgrade chest and bought another piece. Now i had 1x Additional Ballast in my Warehouse and 2x in my Upgrade Chest.

Seems it stacks up correctly but doesnt show it.

• Like 1