Game-Labs Forum

40 minutes ago, Tiedemann said:

How in the hell did you guys pull that off? 😄

I know the Euros suffer from a superiority complex issue. but we have fought the EU clans on multiple occasions. and more times than not we come out on top. the exception being the fall of la navase and kidds island. screen shots can be provided if you want. this screen was just the one I had with the most REDS members in it.

1 hour ago, King of Crowns said:

maybe you will get to find out at san augistine soon enough. 😁

Oh ya'll plan to exploit some more, cause that is the only way you can get there.  Having to other wise go through half the map, since we all know the only ports ya'll have right now is through the exploit.   Other wise if you plan to start from PR and or a freetown I wish you best of luck in testing out the frontier system and you fights.

Id honestly be surprised if WO could even field a 25 man fleet, attritions gotta be pretty bad when all you get is empty pbs with 100ppl online in the middle of the night.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Poor boy. With patch of yesterday you lost all of your power. There is no small number of ports anymore you can keep control with night timers to generate so much tax income that you can finance night timer protection for every port you wanna have. No control over live or white oak anymore. Nobody needs you. Nobody cares about you. 

You have already an appointment with your psychiatrist?

Just FYI it was never about having ports to finance ports, it was always about afk sailing treasure fleets Graf.

• 1 month later...

REDS is recruiting. We have members from all over the world, including Norway, Denmark, Germany, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Poland, Britain, Turkey, Spain, China, Taiwan, Brazil, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Finland, Sweden, Ukraine, Netherlands and more.

We are currently working on improving our cohesion as a fleet.

Yesterday we were at Salamanca and here is the biggest one of several battles:

49457B7A7F591534A2CB319F3F88D3D7CB252630

Some of our screening fleet also joined in a fight with other Russian clans and had great fun:

00EF65314FBD0E639568014DFFAB6722058E360A

leaderboard.png.344727701b21b1bec7763e2884035a92.png

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 5:10 PM, Anolytic said:

REDS is recruiting. We have members from all over the world, including Norway, Denmark, Germany, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Poland, Britain, Turkey, Spain, China, Taiwan, Brazil, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Finland, Sweden, Ukraine, Netherlands and more.

We are currently working on improving our cohesion as a fleet.

Yesterday we were at Salamanca and here is the biggest one of several battles:

49457B7A7F591534A2CB319F3F88D3D7CB252630

Some of our screening fleet also joined in a fight with other Russian clans and had great fun:

00EF65314FBD0E639568014DFFAB6722058E360A

leaderboard.png.344727701b21b1bec7763e2884035a92.png

Italy

On 8/16/2019 at 4:58 PM, Ruy Lopez said:

Stop recruiting and help to balance the game. Go Poland please

Okay. You can transfer to me the money to buy 250 forged papers, thanks, reimburse us all our port- and shipyard-investments, and move all of our >1million units of resources (400k rare logs) to a destination of our choice.

Or, you know, you can stop whining.

It is not our job to balance the server.

You do it! 

It is simple:

Gather some players. Train them, give them content. Help them enjoy the game and play actively together. Make infrastructure, excel-sheets, guides and plans for these players to follow. Set up (and pay for) coms. Buy some alts to collect resources for clan-reserves. Play day and night to grow your group in different timezones. Spend time to make sure you are always on top of the game-metas as well as the best strategies for all aspects of the game.

Or you can come here and whine and demand that others put their own fun aside and do what you want them to do because you cannot be arsed yourself.

REDS is the oldest clan in the Russian Empire. We are a nation clan, willing to work with, assist and defend all other Russian clans. We have close relationships with other Russian clans that we would never abandon. We are not going anywhere. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Okay. You can transfer to me the money to buy 250 forged papers, thanks, reimburse us all our port- and shipyard-investments, and move all of our >1million units of resources (400k rare logs) to a destination of our choice.

Or, you know, you can stop whining.

It is not our job to balance the server.

You do it! 

It is simple:

Gather some players. Train them, give them content. Help them enjoy the game and play actively together. Make infrastructure, excel-sheets, guides and plans for these players to follow. Set up (and pay for) coms. Buy some alts to collect resources for clan-reserves. Play day and night to grow your group in different timezones. Spend time to make sure you are always on top of the game-metas as well as the best strategies for all aspects of the game.

Or you can come here and whine and demand that others put their own fun aside and do what you want them to do because you cannot be arsed yourself.

REDS is the oldest clan in the Russian Empire. We are a nation clan, willing to work with, assist and defend all other Russian clans. We have close relationships with other Russian clans that we would never abandon. We are not going anywhere. 

No, no, no, I can't do that, I don't have the time, ambition, or probably the skills to do it.
I agree that it's not your job to balance the game, the devs should implement balancing mechanisms to avoid situations like this one.

Of course, stay in Russia if you want, but I think we all need some challenge in this game. I don't see any for the Russians right now. I don't think it's fun to gank all the time. In the PZ it's funny to see how they fight each other to shoot you between a swarm of comrades.

I don't think forged papers are a problem, almost all veteran REDS must have them, and about the resources to rebuild the clan... you are the master :)

Besides, what I propose has already been done before. @redii and Havoc did it several times, and it was a fun time for everyone.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Atreides said:

You're seriously trying to recruit more people into Russia? 

Did you get hit in the head?  "It's not our job to balance the servers"  So does that mean it's your job to further UNBALANCE it?  Is THAT what you see your role here, to make it WORSE? 

Or is that just your selfish goal and intention, and screw everyone and everything else except "ME ME ME GOTTA BE TOP DAWG on the server of ashes, only to stand around in 3-6 months complaining that everyone else are worthless trash who can't maintain population because they don't have the marching horde mentality in evidence here. 

There are some (not mentioning names) who have stated openly their goal is to make people quit the game to the point the game dies, they have even said when that day comes they know they have truly BEAT Naval Action.  I have never thought you  fell in that crowd, but here you are.  And that last post reads like a spoiled child demanding the only way you'll not not continue grow your gang to burn down the neighbourhood is if the neighbours give you lots and lots of candy, and emulate this behaviour.

What on earth are you talking about? Could you perhaps switch on your brain before you start typing uneducated waff. You clearly have no idea of the REDS stance on things so you shouldn't be spouting rubbish as if its gospel.

We spent half our time infighting with certain Russian elements and we are perhaps the primary example of wanting to gameplay that benefits the server population as a whole. I know for a fact that server pop and game health is a primary concern amongst REDS leadership.

Case in point our fights around Bluefields - (note! an actual thing rather than the unfounded hyberbolic waff you just spouted) Brits were not in a position to defend or raise sufficient players to do so. An agreement is in place where we stopped attacking with the idea of having practice "friendly" fights instead. This to prevent the exact thing you are accusing us off

So before you start moaning  and claiming that we are actively unbalancing the game and see our role as making it worse, I again implore you to switch on your brain and realise that refusing to move nation just because someone thinks we should on some vague notion that doing so would fix things is borderline retarded

• Like 3

I must admit, that im gladly surprised by the russians and their leaders, they could have taken half of the map already yet they dont, they arrange friendly port battles etc, whilst they could have also steamrolled that nation..

Seems to me they have the intrest of the game at heart, and are trying to keep players in the game, so hats of to you!

Its also pretty hard to change nations nowadays if you have invested so much time and stuff, i can imagine people not wanting to do that again anymore

• Like 1

Miaowi,

You bring up a few good points, that i was not aware of, Ill just ignore the ad hominem tirade.  I am not moaning,  I am stating an opinion based on over 4 years with this game.  You disagree, and that's fine, we can talk about it.

So what exactly is REDS role to help with the server balance?  because that is what i was responding to, and reacting to Anolytics demands.  Take a breath before you reply, and go easy on that keyboard.

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 2