Game-Labs Forum

A clear warning to the french and dutch

sveno

Just now, rediii said:

It's a warsimulation RvR game from my perspective. I don't want to watch out for the other side in wars. If I have to play less good or don't do something like conquering a port because it might hurt them I lose interest in the game and simply stop playing. 

And 1 year ago you cried that it wasn't balanced. And that users should be moved. And that nations should split up. 

You know what that is.

22f1859164124ddac16ad217d74cfe09185b865b

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rediii said:

It's a warsimulation RvR game from my perspective. I don't want to watch out for the other side in wars. If I have to play less good or don't do something like conquering a port because it might hurt them I lose interest in the game and simply stop playing. 

so......by this statement night flips were fine and the US players were just doing what they needed to win?  Yet you complained endlessly about how unfair and damaging they were.

The hypocrisy is dripping off of you sir.  Much shame.

#servermerge

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 3

Just now, rediii said:

That's something different lol. :P 

nightflips mean no battles and no chance to defend from them. ~20 people with the possibility to hold a server hostage and dictate what they want.

Now we have battles  or atleast people have the ability to do them. Got much better, it's better for the server

if this thread and the past ones are any indicator, I'm not so sure the server is better of.  You might be, but 1 nation is still holding the others hostage.  

hypocrisy-300x226.jpg

^ well deserved my friend

• Like 4

So, I'm skimming through, and not seeing cause for warnings, or anything like that.

However - We have the "Suggestions" section for suggestions.  We have the Clubs section for mud flinging.  Where does this leave National News?

There aren't formal rules in place for National News, codifying it as an RP section.  (Some are written, but we have not found it pressing to publish and implement them.)  However, when I look at the subforum, and its subforums, just scanning the topic titles, it is clear to me that the community actually desires the National News subforum as an RP haven.

With that in mind, and with the existence of forum clubs in mind, I simply request, for now, that you all respect the desires of your co-players and keep this to an RP section.  Similarly, your own threads to be respected.  I do not want to nag admin about changing how we handle National News, so he can focus on developing the game.

• Like 4