Game-Labs Forum

Polish players

Longshot

• 1 month later...

We welcome all new players and clans in our small nation. Currently there is one main clan PFK and few lone players. Don`t by shy most of us speak english and we fight till end! With coming merge we hope see some population boost. If you like real challenge, PvP, RvR in tuff conditions your place is here.

You can find us on ts: deadecho.pl:9988

Hope to hear you soon!

• Like 2

Any nation or language is more than welcome to join our ranks during server merge ! We are looking for all kind of players: pve, traders, crafters, pvpers, etc. to join our small but happy nation. If you are unskilled or just starting don't worry, we can help you wirh training movies and help you out with grasping most of the game mechanics due to a friendly bunch of players.

We are definitely proud od what we achieved so far as probably noone believed that we will be where we are now. Also we love a good fight and we are happy to ow pvp and rvr. More numbers more opportunities.... Although most importantly we value a good fun!!!

See you in the carribean :)

• Like 2

On 12/16/2017 at 12:31 PM, Bart Smith said:

That good news captain! Thank you.

Hey Bart,

Teutonic was referring to PURGE.  Right now most of PURGE are pvping in another game.  Myself and maybe one or two others are part time playing.  We'll likely be solo privateers while we monitor the game.

Feel free to message me (same name) in game.

23 minutes ago, Dharus said:

Hey Bart,

Teutonic was referring to PURGE.  Right now most of PURGE are pvping in another game.  Myself and maybe one or two others are part time playing.  We'll likely be solo privateers while we monitor the game.

Feel free to message me (same name) in game.

Will do. There is already few privateers from global in our small family:P  At the end we got privateer flag (a real one) :ph34r: And HOST recruiting now english speaking players. All people who want join Commonwealth our nation TS info: deadecho.pl:9988