Game-Labs Forum

Contrat d'achat de joueurs

Ghostred

Hello,
I tell you about a problem of gameplay which in my opinion is illogical, I explain myself:
The possibility of placing purchase contracts can be blocked by a single player and actually blocks the market, for that I will take you an example that you can check in the game.
the Parisian Furniture product may have been purchased at Fort Royal, Marin, Castries, Carriacou. Only one player can put a purchase contract in each of these ports and in fact it blocks the market, no one can buy this product except that it is necessary to bid, which I did in a first time but every day it is necessary to remove the contract of the day before and financially it is untenable brief this system is really irritating especially as the player who to put the contract is by default 10 units. Should not the player purchase contract be deleted or limited to 1 contract per product and per player.
Thanks for reading me.

Captain, there was a bug that blocked fair bidding for other players. It was fixed in one of the patch 11.0 hotfixes at 29 September, more information about the bug here

Do you mean that you find bidding mechanic unfair or there is a bug? If there is a bug, could you please provide more details. 

I'm not talking about bug, but auction mechanism.
How can a player block a market on a product because he monopolizes it on five ports. it seems to me that it would be wiser to leave the free market and prohibit the purchase contract which will allow everyone when he passes through a port to check if the product is in stock and proceed to its possible purchase. this procedure seems to me more natural to know it is the one who passes that takes and not a player who blocks for a week five port on a product and who renews the contract the following week.for my part it's been three weeks that I try to get the product without result and I guess I'm not the only one, try it yourself!