Game-Labs Forum

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

ScipioTortuga

1 hour ago, Jœrnson said:

Maybe put your words into action at La Blanquilla later on? Or won't you be there?

but i will or maybe ..not..

jhoernzoon was it..(cant pronounce it)

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Stilgar said:

I might have been late for this party, but you have never intended to join one: you just sell the tickets.

Well the party were 10 pages and 17 houres on a post by Sveno which you prob saw too. So practically you guys are 'selling the tickets' if that is what you mean with that.

Also I think those 10 pages were enough so I am not going over this again ;)

On 6-11-2017 at 4:51 PM, ScipioTortuga said:

5a00791c8bb82_JeMaintiendrai.thumb.jpg.7ad97fb94caf270e3668180b6f32b6c0.jpg

o7,

I am hereby speaking for the Dutch High Council that we decided to officially declare war on the Swedish clans of HRE and CABAL. We decided this after multiple attacks on our interests. I am talking about:

1. Swedish capturing La Blanquilla port in Dutch waters and hunting Dutch ships in our waters.

2. Attack on our ports in the west. 

3. These Swedish clans have been actively fighting against French clans that we see as allies. ( a diffrents between allie s or life in peace ) ? allies will fight for you .! we life in peace

4. These Swedish clans have been actively fighting Prussian clans (our allies) in our own waters,  close to Maracaibo.

So to sum it all up, CABAL and HRE have been actively attacking us and our allies. Because of this we are obliged to declare war. 

We will show them what we do with traitors to the Royal Dutch Provinces. 

Dutch Clans behind this declaration of war: PERVS, GU, GWC, BFLL. 

Luctor et Emergo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 7:39 PM, ScipioTortuga said:

On ‎6‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 7:39 PM, ScipioTortuga said:

LIONS left because of the Prussian nation got implemented which was reasonable to understand and we are also not very happy indeed that PPP left certainly without telling first because that went to the La Blanquilla problem. but well, atleast they didnt join Swedish.

oeps

• Like 2

It is a faux war. Prussia did its part raiding swedes as best as we could with great combats and fairly good captures.. Yet waiting for a united offensive. In the meanwhile, red letters enemy, white letters friend.

snappy salute.

22 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

It is a faux war. Prussia did its part raiding swedes as best as we could with great combats and fairly good captures.. Yet waiting for a united offensive. In the meanwhile, red letters enemy, white letters friend.

snappy salute.

We in the Dutch nation dont think in black and white. They might have a red name on the open world, but that doesnt make them an enemy. That is how diplomacy works anyway. Maybe you should try it, it works ;)

• Like 1

:)

Okay. Where to fight ? Where should we be ? Where's the next offensive ? Damn it, Prussia is presented as a PvP-Impossible nation.

We will be there. ( maybe not pve prussia though ... )

Else the game mechanics work, so whatever sail in the horizon is game. Be it swedes, dutch or whatever. 

Judging by the whispers in the Dutch taverns I believe they are already asking for a ceasefire, maybe the voice of Mr Scipio would like to enlighten?

It seems declaring war and fighting in one are poles apart,kudos the recent Dutch captains Cabal has fought recently bravery of the common captain should be appluaded.

• Like 1

A cease fire? You think your hunting is effecting us? You might be good PvPers but you will not bring us to the knees. Steam roll us all you want, we will keep fighting. I just was a bit sick last week and I didnt have the energy to organise some massive attack ;)

Ships are replaceble. Ports are recapturable. Resources are remakable. This war will contineu, so long the last Dutchie is still fighting. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

A cease fire? You think your hunting is effecting us? You might be good PvPers but you will not bring us to the knees. Steam roll us all you want, we will keep fighting. I just was a bit sick last week and I didnt have the energy to organise some massive attack ;)

Ships are replaceble. Ports are recapturable. Resources are remakable. This war will contineu, so long the last Dutchie is still fighting. 

Excellent news, we await your massive attack with great anticipation.

I also know where to send the Dutch guys messaging me in pm , speak to your diplomat brave captains and he will replace your ships for you.

o7

Edited by Tac
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Tac said:

Excellent news, we await your massive attack with great anticipation.

I also know where to send the Dutch guys messaging me in pm , speak to your diplomat brave captains and he will replace your ships for you.

o7

Spies are everywhere (we have more spies in our nation than war ship captains)

but..we have our intelligence agency to... :)

your captains wife, who does do the grocery  is called grietje too (gniffffel) :))

Edited by Thonys

11 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Spies are everywhere (we have more spies in our nation than war ship captains)

but..we have our intelligence agency to... :)

your captains wife, who does do the grocery  is called grietje too (gniffffel) :))

I prefer the other name for spies, paranoia..

2 hours ago, Tac said:

What Dutch guys? Jointventure1? Wonder whose alt that is.

We do council meetings regulary and never there has been word about a cease fire or a peace. 

43 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

We do council meetings regulary and never there has been word about a cease fire or a peace. 

And I could bet also never a word about a war :ph34r:

38 minutes ago, Stilgar said:

Imaginary counsel meetings or real ones?

We never had "imaginary council meetings" you just called them imaginary whenever you didnt like what was decided there.

11 minutes ago, Jœrnson said:

And I could bet also never a word about a war :ph34r:

What do you even want to achieve with that statement? You know yourselve how councils work, you can clearly see yourself in the original post which clans in the Dutch nation agreed (which is incomplete actually). Your statement must be a joke, but I guess my humor didnt catch it.

2 hours ago, Tac said:

I prefer the other name for spies, paranoia..

well in that case :)

you need a dictionary..... Eng- swedes :P

but in your case , i let the paranoia walk the plank also( i prever paranoias (spies) with chain and ball tight together)

Edited by Thonys