Game-Labs Forum

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

ScipioTortuga

Just now, DesMoines said:

They are few to pose a threat to you. Surely it's unpleasant to stab your back but I think we've all experienced it. It's up to you to help the DUTCH but I think that not doing it would be a mistake

its only my opinion ... what the rest of the nation thinks may be different  ... personally i see no advantage in helping the dutch ... or reason to help ... the dutch made their bed they can sleep in it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

its only my opinion ... what the rest of the nation thinks may be different  ... personally i see no advantage in helping the dutch ... or reason to help ... the dutch made their bed they can sleep in it

A very valid one. Thanks for it.

*PING* ( number change )

NEEEEEEXT...

19 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

your off on some weird tangent ...

you accused me of saying  swedes are despicable basement dwellers with no life, and wording it so to be insulting. 

yet seem unable to quote where i said that so yes its fantasy

i quoted it right there in the same post:

3 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

however i guess if you have no social interaction in real life ,,, have no relationships with anyone .. and can devote your  time to naval; action and it  is the only place where you get a feeling of self worth .. I can almost see your argument

3 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

too close for comfort ???

the fact is we all have real world lives ... and its those that let Naval action intefere with the their real world life that need to get their act together

to paraphrase you (guess i have to be painfully precise talking to you) "if you can't see it there then i'm afraid i can't help you"

1 minute ago, Knobby said:

i quoted it right there in the same post:

to paraphrase you (guess i have to be painfully precise talking to you) "if you can't see it there then i'm afraid i can't help you"

still no reference to the swedes that you can link ... that aside  i thought you said good day ... in my book that means conversation over

so good day to you sir

6 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

It's up to you to help the DUTCH but I think that not doing it would be a mistake

Brits and dutch were allied in the past until some of their clans start raiding Belize waters, and was them that declared war on us. Mistake or not I don't see Britain helping them, and your agression against EDR won't convince british navy to join your war. What I see is some british privateer clans working with swedes, already happened yesterday.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cabral said:

Brits and dutch were allied in the past until some of their clans start raiding Belize waters, and was them that declared war on us. Mistake or not I don't see Britain helping them, and your agression against EDR won't convince british navy to join your war. What I see is some british privateer clans working with swedes, already happened yesterday.

yup ... strange how hostile nations suddenly want help .. when they find themselves in trouble of their own making ...  if we help the dutch and french .. who both attacked our shipping at cartegna .. how long before they start attacking us again .... swedes fighting french and dutch .. doesnt make swedes stronger just weakens all 3

8 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

It s a french problem..Not your.. Others clan than EdR don t accept to be allies with you...Neutral is a good agreement we think. If EdR want help you with an Allie Agreement ..why not? For others it s just too early atm.

what makes you think we are neutral with french nation .... EDR can accept and give help the other french clans cannot ...

actions speak louder than words.. and apartt from EDR the french and dutch nations actions do not merit any help

Just now, DesMoines said:

lol...you heard only what you want heard..... WE WILL NOT HELP YOU!!!(only Edr want do it...may be...i don t know their agreement with you) We are only neutral with you...We will help Dutch. May be later ...a day ....in few years ....or next century we will be..gloups...arf...arf arf arf...s*** RHAAAAAA Allies??? :P

And don t think we need your help ;) We will continue fight against swedish with or without you (U2...1987)

maybe your nations should have seen this coming and tried a little harder to build relationships ..instead of attacking

We will continue fight against swedish with or without you

i dont think you get the choice

what have you done for me lately  (JANET JACKSON 1986 )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

i would say if you dont know the meaning of it dont use it

saying im upset because im a pvp global player when in fact im a pvp eu player is not a fortiori

well, enough is enough.

Now open your eyes and read carefully.

1) your complain was about timelocks in Port battles.

2) This is a complaint that is often raised by PVP Global players

3) this complaint has been contested by PVP EU players severel times in this forum on the basis of well known and grounded arguments.

4) You come here raising the same complaint.

5) I say it's a lost wars for PVP Global server players doing it.

6) you answer that I should use my brain before posting, since you play in PVP EU

7) since the complaint is groundless on the basis of arguments that you - because of the very fact that you play on PVP EU - should have known even better than the ones that play on PVP GLOBAL, I replied that the argument that I used for players of PVP GLOBAL applies a fortiori to you.

Then, please, go on with your blah blah about using brain as long as you want, but do not come here trying to teach me semantics, ok?.

And that's really all on my side.

Edited by victor
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, victor said:

well, enough is enough.

Now open your eyes and read carefully.

1) your complain was about timelocks in Port battles.

2) This is a complaint that is often raised by PVP Global players

3) this complaint has been contested by PVP EU players severel times in this forum on the basis of well known and grounded arguments.

4) You come here raising the same complaint.

5) I say it's a lost wars for PVP Global server players doing it.

6) you answer that I should use my brain before posting, since you play in PVP EU

7) since the complaint is groundless on the basis of arguments that you - because of the very fact that you play on PVP EU - should have known even better than the ones that play on PVP GLOBAL, I replied that the argument that I used for players of PVP GLOBAL applies a fortiori to you.

Then, please, go on with your blah blah about using brain as long as you want, but do not come here trying to teach me semantics, ok?.

And that's really all on my side.

your getting boring now ..and we have moved on ...you made a mistake assuming i was a pvp global player ... get over it

page 3 of this thread i said

im not arguing for a merge ... i dont really care .

maybe you should open your own eyes

and just let your mistake be that ....

good day to you too sir

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

maybe we should support swedish ..in this war  ... dutch dont deserve help due to the knife in the back from our former allies after the big wipe

"Brits back on the menu lads" shouts the captain...

"no disrespect captain, but to kill a brit we'd have to spend all-day inside their greenzone waiting for them to leave missions!" replies the first officer Jones..

"damn it Jones! Your right! Right lads mermaids are back on the menu" shouts the captain... Turning around and returning to his quarters...

"The captain does realise that mermaids don't exist right, Jones!"

"yeah he knows lad, but we have more chance of catching one over a brit pvp'ing" 

[Laughter rings out throughout the ship]

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 2

Gents, lets come with a solution, 

I propose the Swedes try to not flip us before 7 o clock or they will face a few forts and towers and three empty circles.

Although, I dont care if you accept or not. If you dont than that will only prove that Swedish dont care for fair play or battles.

2 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Gents, lets come with a solution, 

I propose the Swedes try to not flip us before 7 o clock or they will face a few forts and towers and three empty circles.

Although, I dont care if you accept or not. If you dont than that will only prove that Swedish dont care for fair play or battles.

I propose to lay claim to all of your holdings and flip it before 19.00 CET

Brits and Sweden allied..

So does this mean it's 

Great Britain + Sverige nation 

At war with;

DANES

Dutch 

French 

Prussian 

Polish

Usa

Spain

Russia 

At the same time... I'm impressed 

LV did say the world would burn, my God I think he was right...

Edited by monk33y

Swedish captain #1 - "I'm sorry number 2, your 1st rate will only be ready next week..."

Swedish captain #2 - "What do you mean number 1 ? You said you had everything! I even gave you my hours..."

Swedish captain #1 - "... well... got jumped by some $#"%&" little $#%&%& that got all my traders... with the parts in them..."

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

You don't know the real power of german systems. :D

:o

that's the beauty of it...

we got a german at the helm.

Like damn clockwork he knows how german clockworks work. hence the problem of both mentioned captains.

Like water unto stone. A drop at a time...

Edit:

Funny enough we did rescue 125 russian sail ducks. Maybe we could use them as a preemptive strike on Swedish holdings and see what you deploy to counter them ? Let me guess... Wasas and Frigates...