Game-Labs Forum

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

ScipioTortuga

Just now, rediii said:

I attack you personally like you attacked me and even sveno. So I guess I didnt? 

Also I will still steal and kill your pixels, no matter how hard you rage. If you dont play the game anymore its ok aswell. 

no i didnt attack you or sveno ... if you percieved that.,,, its not my problem

however your words were directed at me by your admission ...

do i care .... not at all

as for the rest you can try

i play the game but only when rl permits :)

if it doesnt i dont rage about how unfair it is

1 minute ago, victor said:

well, I asked to start your brain also. Never mind.

But do not worry, go on spreading your grudge on everyone. You will go a long way .... of course alone.

you made a mistake accept it ...I play EU not Global ..... its not a problem .... i dont think less of you ....it wouldnt be possible

3 minutes ago, victor said:

So you are the one that does not attack personally?

Know what? Learn to behave man, really!

oh my ... how touchy .. are we .... i dont think about you at all ...so how  could i think less of you ....

have i missed something should i be thinking of you more often ... do we know eadh other ???

i already said its not a problem .... get over it

Edited by Grundgemunkey

10 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

im not attacking anyone personally .... it was a general sweeping statement that anyone who puts NA before real life needs to give themselves a shake

No, you took an incorrect assumption (that sweden purposefully planned to do a PB while VP was eating, read my post above) and drew an equally incorrect conclusion that all swedes are despicable basement dwellers with no life, and wording it so to be insulting. 

and anyone making fun of someone who puts real life life before NA as some have done on here also need to have a word with themselves

This is somehow different from you jumping to the conclusion that being able to postpone dinner for one hour (yes this is the horrible thing you are basing your whole point on) equals to having no life, or having the wrong priorities in life? Besides being WAY over dramatic for what it is (dinner 1 hour later), it's also massively arrogant in thinking anybody having different priorities in life than you do is somehow a good reason to denigrate their choices...

maybe some think the game is more healthy the numbers playing the game tell a different story

i  have no idea when you play the game or what your real life situation is  ive accused you personally of nothing ... why are you taking this personal ???

You do nothing else then pour your vitriol over anything concerning swedes, even if it has nothing to do with you or your faction. It's reaching Kloothommel levels by now.

in fact im the one that should be offended .. you are attacking me personally in your post

maybe its a defensive mechanism ..

see comments added in blue

• Like 1

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

oh my ... how touchy .. are we .... i dont think about you at all ...so how  could i think less of you ....

have i missed something should i be thinking of you more often ... do we know eadh other ???

Don't dance on the words.

If you do not know or understand what is a fortiori argument, I'm not here to explain it for you.

Nor I think you should think this or that about me.

I (and someone else) just noted that you are a rude person. That's it.

Thought this was about the dutch-swedish war.  Not personale slander.

But how are the dutch going to win against the sweed. For now it seams like the sweeds can’t loose in a pb. So what are the Deutsch going to do. Maby like last time with the russians and the french. 3pb at the same time and loose  again?

If you ask me. Yes the should do. But not for 1 Night. When the sweeds are locked in Pb others should grind hostility, so the sweeds have 3 pb evry Day. Win ore loose the pb dosen’t matter. You can’t neither drain them for ships. So why do it. To break the player. How many days will it take with 3 pb a day before Real live makes players say enough is enough. A week* ore two.who knows. 

Edited by staun
* changed to week and not weekend

1 minute ago, Knobby said:

see comments added in blue

lol thats all too funny

you made lots of assumptions  there too .   I have no idea whether the port battle was planned at that time or not .... however the current port battle times especially the mechanic that sets them at 1700 if the deadline is missed ... is as inconveniant for those that live in a GMT timezone as night flipping is .... yet some deemed it appropriate to make fun of Scipios teatime complaint ... if you dont see the hypocrisy then i cant help you

your description of what i think swedes are is pure fantasy on your part

your 2nd point in blue is incoherent rambling ...

your 3rd point  are you suggesting .. that people should ask their wives /children,/parents whover to delay their evening meal so they can play a computer game ... that really is arrogant on your part ..... my actual argument is that if they cant play because they are eating wit family .. they shouldnt be the subject of ridicule .... as has happened on thios thread ....

whether Scipios complaint about an attack at that time is valid or not ... isnt the point ...its the ridicule he received for making it thats the hypocrisy

Getting back on topic I think we can all agree that the Dutch have declared war on Sweden apart from "Tea time"  so I guess going forward Cabal needs to know what time "Tea time"  Concludes?

So as not to offend, or create an unfair advantage.

I will also notify mrs Tac going forward so she can change the time of her visit to the fish and chip shop appropriately.

I thank you for your consideration.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, victor said:

Don't dance on the words.

If you do not know or understand what is a fortiori argument, I'm not here to explain it for you.

Nor I think you should think this or that about me.

I (and someone else) just noted that you are a rude person. That's it.

i would say if you dont know the meaning of it dont use it

a fortiori

Used to express a conclusion for which there is stronger evidence than for a previously accepted one.

saying im upset because im a pvp global player when in fact im a pvp eu player is not a fortiori

Edited by Grundgemunkey

39 minutes ago, rediii said:

I had no time for the PB and I had no problem with it because I knew people will fit it since not many players are needed for that anymore. Dutch cant do it even with limited windows? They shouldnt havenother ports than the safezone then.

Grudge just stfu. We dont care that you have a bad timemanagement or whatever. You are making a fool of yourself here right now

this isnt about me its about people ridiculing Scipio posting picturesof tea pots etc ...because he complained about port battle times ... if you dont see the hypocrisy ..i cant help you

im quite happy with my own time management and time available to play the game thank you ..

who do you think you are telling me to shut up .... your making yourself seem like an arrogant dick ... who only cares about their own situation rather than the good of the entire player base

ps its grundge not grudge ... your ability to recognise this small matter leads me to wonder about your ability to comprehend the rest of my posts

Edited by Grundgemunkey

Just now, rediii said:

you cant help me

No problem, just wanted to help

Thank you very much I guess I sounded arrogant. I believe the EU system is the best for the entire playerbase, wenhave different oppinions no problem.

And now lets stop the offtopic

I like tea

maybe the port battle timers should be re adjusted to 1800 to 2300 to take into account the Change from BST to GMT

5 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

because he complained about port battle times ... 

Not correct. He blamed us to be cowards.

Maybe Dutchies should have told us in advance when it would be convenient for them when we can attack Barranquilla. They took that port right inside our territory between Santa Marta and Cartagena. So they should've been aware that an attack will follow and should've taken measures or be prepared as the pb was scheduled long enough to postpone dinner for a while. 

I just don't get that.

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

you made lots of assumptions  there too .   I have no idea whether the port battle was planned at that time or not

and yet you seemed so sure advantage was being taken!

2 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

i was merely commenting .. that its funny  and also a little sad in way ... that some will take advantage of  some nations inability to play at a certain time .. and yet cry when others want to play at times when they are unable to ....

your description of what i think swedes are is pure fantasy on your part

Fantasy on my part, or simply what you wrote mere hours ago?

however i guess if you have no social interaction in real life ,,, have no relationships with anyone .. and can devote your  time to naval; action and it  is the only place where you get a feeling of self worth .. I can almost see your argument

too close for comfort ???

the fact is we all have real world lives ... and its those that let Naval action intefere with the their real world life that need to get their act together

your 3rd point  are you suggesting .. that people should ask their wives /children,/parents whover to delay their evening meal so they can play a computer game ... that really is arrogant on your part

My wife and I play squash together. She goes to drumming lessons, I go to meetings of the local home brewers association. My neighbors' kids have football training in the evening, my mother sings in a choir. We all plan our dinners around all of these hobbies, how is a computergame (one that is not single player) different? And who made you the 'Judge of worthwhile hobbies to plan your other stuff around'?

And to be totally clear, I'm not suggesting OTHER people HAVE to plan their shit around my playing schedule! I'm calling you out for insinuating that ppl who DO sometimes plan their shit around NA are somehow less than ppl who won't or can't do the same.

if you dont see the hypocrisy then i cant help you

It seems to me that you are an expert in calling out hypocrisy in others, but utterly blind to your own. The amount of mental gymnastics is impressive, but it makes it utterly impossible to have any sort of reasonable discussion with you. I will no longer allow myself to be dragged down to your level. Good day Sir.

Edited by Knobby
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jœrnson said:

Not correct. He blamed us to be cowards.

Maybe Dutchies should have told us in advance when it would be convenient for them when we can attack Barranquilla. They took that port right inside our territory between Santa Marta and Cartagena. So they should've been aware that an attack will follow and should've taken measures or be prepared as the pb was scheduled long enough to postpone dinner for a while. 

I just don't get that.

you dont get it that people cant just change their families meal time because there is a port battle .. ??? 

child ... can we have something to eat mum

mother ... no your daddy is playing a computer game

to be fair its because of the clocks changing and going back an hour that has caused this.. rather than any underhand plan by any nation

5 minutes ago, Knobby said:

and yet you seemed so sure advantage was being taken!

Fantasy on my part, or simply what you wrote mere hours ago?

My wife and I play squash together. She goes to drumming lessons, I go to meetings of the local home brewers association. My neighbors' kids have football training in the evening, my mother sings in a choir. We all plan our dinners around all of these hobbies, how is a computergame (one that is not single player) different? And who made you the 'Judge of worthwhile hobbies to plan your other stuff around'?

And to be totally clear, I'm not suggesting OTHER people HAVE to plan their shit around my playing schedule! I'm calling you out for insinuating that ppl who DO sometimes plan their shit around NA are somehow less than ppl who won't or can't do the same.

It seems to me that you are an expert on hypocrisy and mental gymnastics yourself, and as such it is utterly impossible to have any sort of reasonable discussion with you. I will no longer allow myself to be dragged down to your level. Good day Sir.

your off on some weird tangent ...

you accused me of saying  swedes are despicable basement dwellers with no life, and wording it so to be insulting. 

yet seem unable to quote where i said that so yes its fantasy

as for your rant about hobbies you seem to be arguing the same case .... i will repeat my stance again ... itts hypocritical to ridicule scipio because he has other priorities in life than playing naval action ... whether his complaint is valid or not is a different matter .. especially when those ridiculing have complained in a similair manner beforehand

Really sad how the daffy duck "you lot" can mess up a nice RP thread with such amount of dung.

Seriously, you guys love to argue a lot. Like fishwives, like port nancy back in Shroud...

Get a grip and get back to scrub the deck. It smells.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

@Seenri @PIerrick de Badas@Maculosa@Takatounikey@Belouga@Eléazar de Damas@Luxxa@Forbin@Morty and all others French Captain...This post is for you!!!! Fr will help Dutch (and may be prussia) against Swedish?

For me, i m enjoy to do it :)

Will the rest of France also help EdR when they need help?

Sorry, but you just gave the righ presentation here ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Red Duke said:

Really sad how the daffy duck "you lot" can mess up a nice RP thread with such amount of dung.

Seriously, you guys love to argue a lot. Like fishwives, like port nancy back in Shroud...

Get a grip and get back to scrub the deck. It smells.

got to do something while afk sailing ...its not like theres anyone around to attack me :)

29 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

this isnt about me its about people ridiculing Scipio posting picturesof tea pots etc ...because he complained about port battle times ... if you dont see the hypocrisy ..i cant help you

im quite happy with my own time management and time available to play the game thank you ..

who do you think you are telling me to shut up .... your making yourself seem like an arrogant dick ... who only cares about their own situation rather than the good of the entire player base

ps its grundge not grudge ... your ability to recognise this small matter leads me to wonder about your ability to comprehend the rest of my posts

I defend my right to use teapot jokes and even go more dastardly than that with crumpets, it's my birth right as an Englishman.

• Like 2

Just now, rediii said:

Nobody expects the 3rd coalition

We surely expect more Wasas and Frigates to be deployed to counter raiders. It is a sign of... erm... sound tactical choices, Sir. Definitely very solid tactical deployment of rocks to kill fleas.

Carry on, carry on.

I wonder why, historically, so many nations sent their officers to the swedish naval academy...

• Like 1