Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
ScipioTortuga

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

Recommended Posts

Official response of the swedish council to @Thonys proposal (in whatever name he was speaking):

We concordantly reject the offer of a ceasefire zone or any agreements connected to it.

 

This has been voted upon by HRE, CABAL, WIK, SOS and GJ.

Best regards, Havelock

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Trashlock said:

Official response of the swedish council to @Thonys proposal (in whatever name he was speaking):

We concordantly reject the offer of a ceasefire zone or any agreements connected to it.

 

This has been voted upon by HRE, CABAL, WIK, SOS and GJ.

Best regards, Havelock

 

I don't accept

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

What???:P

meet again and make a proper offer for us :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do it yourself! 

Maybe, you should meet them again and make a proper proposition: 32pd, 24pd, 42pd, 13 inches, etc... :D 

Edited by Eleazar de Damas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Cornelius Trash said:

Why do you think GB is such a moderately unsuccesfull cesspool?

We will have a council meeting soon to discuss the matter:ph34r:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

I can't say because I'm not feeling it atm..... The pvp areas are drawing more and more away from open sea pvp. 

Agreed.. The game is getting more and more dull by the patch.. Hardly any solohunting, 1vs1 has to be arranged.. The game is in a slow decay and even tho I'd love to blame the servermerge, the fact is that the game doesn't fullfill the expectations of the players. The PvE'ers nor the PvP'ers.. SO unless a choice is made either way then the game will simply wither away and die..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Agreed.. The game is getting more and more dull by the patch.. Hardly any solohunting, 1vs1 has to be arranged.. The game is in a slow decay and even tho I'd love to blame the servermerge, the fact is that the game doesn't fullfill the expectations of the players. The PvE'ers nor the PvP'ers.. SO unless a choice is made either way then the game will simply wither away and die..

I don't know why everyone seems to find it difficult to solo hunt. I pretty much only solo hunt and I'm regularly quite far up on the leaderboard. I get plenty of action!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Havelock said:

Official response of the swedish council to @Thonys proposal (in whatever name he was speaking):

We concordantly reject the offer of a ceasefire zone or any agreements connected to it.

 

This has been voted upon by HRE, CABAL, WIK, SOS and GJ.

Best regards, Havelock

 

@Havelock

thanks for the response , it is much appreciated (in whatever name you were speaking):

i will pass it on to the council- and the nation in a bulletin.

NO cease fire and still war... is the message

 

Edited by Thonys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Busterbloodvessel said:

Is that avatar a country or a profile?

 

Buster (Artiste)

@Busterbloodvessel sorry to see 

but your nation rejected your place at the 

 negotiation table by rejecting our offer for initial talks

perhaps some other time 

Regards Thonys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

That doesn't get anyone anywhere. Dictatorships are the single most effective way to run mmos and that is a proven fact. Look at Danish nation. I made a mistake in choosing danes because I had no idea how many people there really were. Danes should be way more effective than they are imo. 

Want dictatorship come Russia B)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Thonys said:

@Busterbloodvessel sorry to see 

but your nation rejected your place at the 

 negotiation table by rejecting our offer for initial talks

perhaps some other time 

Regards Thonys

You know buster is playing fir Russia? And there has been no talks or anyone contacting us.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Thonys said:

 

(in whatever name you were speaking):

Not sure if you can't read properly or just don't want to. @Havelock said it clearly: "This has been voted upon by HRE, CABAL, WIK, SOS and GJ."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joernson said:

Not sure if you can't read properly or just don't want to. @Havelock said it clearly: "This has been voted upon by HRE, CABAL, WIK, SOS and GJ."

He barely understand English so you shouldn't be surprised. Just ignore his posts, it helps.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Joernson said:

Not sure if you can't read properly or just don't want to. @Havelock said it clearly: "This has been voted upon by HRE, CABAL, WIK, SOS and GJ."

Just kicked the ball back ...thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

He barely understand English so you shouldn't be surprised. Just ignore his posts, it helps.

perhaps the next time you can make a extra handling and translate it yourself!

oh!.. en voor ik het vergeet, ik versta en begrijp je prima...:P  

en,  help het ? je weet wel... goegel translate.. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, North said:

You know buster is playing fir Russia? And there has been no talks or anyone contacting us.

well its always good to know or  stay in contact whatever nation is involved. or not involved

Edited by Thonys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I greet you captains

 

Who or what is Scipio,

that he calls here a war for the DutchNation. I'm not here for three days and some captains are calling for a war.

Where was he when the nation lay on the ground ... definitely not here!

 

o7

Edited by Karthago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Karthago said:

I greet you captains

 

Who or what is Scipio,

that he calls here a war for the DutchNation. I'm not here for three days and some captains are calling for a war.

Where was he when the nation lay on the ground ... definitely not here!

 

o7

This post was made a few months ago and was decided back then in council. I was the national diplomat so I made the declaration on the forums.

You can see on the top it was made in November 2017, quite a while back. And there still isnt a peace treaty if you were wondering.

Edited by ScipioTortuga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.4.2018 at 8:48 AM, North said:

Want dictatorship come Russia B)

Russia is the most democratic country one can imagine. A full PB fleet means the commander is elected. An empty one means that the commander has been deselected. People complaining that they didn't get slots means that players applaude their leader. :rolleyes:

Edited by Graf Bernadotte
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our clan TERRS disagree with war against VP and we want to have in Sweden some allies. it is only on players' agreement, i understand that but nobody ask us if we are against or for alliance so in our nation is very bed diplomacy and some ''leaders'' think they can make a decision for the whole nation. This is my opinion.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Steelixxx said:

Our clan TERRS disagree with war against VP and we want to have in Sweden some allies. it is only on players' agreement, i understand that but nobody ask us if we are against or for alliance so in our nation is very bed diplomacy and some ''leaders'' think they can make a decision for the whole nation. This is my opinion.

There are national council meetings on TS where everyone is heard or can share his opinion. You just have to take part in them. Simple.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×