Game-Labs Forum

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

ScipioTortuga

6 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

I can't say because I'm not feeling it atm..... The pvp areas are drawing more and more away from open sea pvp. 

Agreed.. The game is getting more and more dull by the patch.. Hardly any solohunting, 1vs1 has to be arranged.. The game is in a slow decay and even tho I'd love to blame the servermerge, the fact is that the game doesn't fullfill the expectations of the players. The PvE'ers nor the PvP'ers.. SO unless a choice is made either way then the game will simply wither away and die..

11 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Agreed.. The game is getting more and more dull by the patch.. Hardly any solohunting, 1vs1 has to be arranged.. The game is in a slow decay and even tho I'd love to blame the servermerge, the fact is that the game doesn't fullfill the expectations of the players. The PvE'ers nor the PvP'ers.. SO unless a choice is made either way then the game will simply wither away and die..

I don't know why everyone seems to find it difficult to solo hunt. I pretty much only solo hunt and I'm regularly quite far up on the leaderboard. I get plenty of action!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Havelock said:

Official response of the swedish council to @Thonys proposal (in whatever name he was speaking):

We concordantly reject the offer of a ceasefire zone or any agreements connected to it.

This has been voted upon by HRE, CABAL, WIK, SOS and GJ.

Best regards, Havelock

@Havelock

thanks for the response , it is much appreciated (in whatever name you were speaking):

i will pass it on to the council- and the nation in a bulletin.

NO cease fire and still war... is the message

Edited by Thonys

2 hours ago, Busterbloodvessel said:

Is that avatar a country or a profile?

Buster (Artiste)

@Busterbloodvessel sorry to see 

but your nation rejected your place at the 

negotiation table by rejecting our offer for initial talks

perhaps some other time 

Regards Thonys

14 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

That doesn't get anyone anywhere. Dictatorships are the single most effective way to run mmos and that is a proven fact. Look at Danish nation. I made a mistake in choosing danes because I had no idea how many people there really were. Danes should be way more effective than they are imo. 

Want dictatorship come Russia B)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thonys said:

@Busterbloodvessel sorry to see 

but your nation rejected your place at the 

negotiation table by rejecting our offer for initial talks

perhaps some other time 

Regards Thonys

You know buster is playing fir Russia? And there has been no talks or anyone contacting us.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thonys said:

(in whatever name you were speaking):

Not sure if you can't read properly or just don't want to. @Havelock said it clearly: "This has been voted upon by HRE, CABAL, WIK, SOS and GJ."

7 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

He barely understand English so you shouldn't be surprised. Just ignore his posts, it helps.

perhaps the next time you can make a extra handling and translate it yourself!

oh!.. en voor ik het vergeet, ik versta en begrijp je prima...:P  

en,  help het ? je weet wel... goegel translate.. lol

10 hours ago, North said:

You know buster is playing fir Russia? And there has been no talks or anyone contacting us.

well its always good to know or  stay in contact whatever nation is involved. or not involved

Edited by Thonys

I greet you captains

Who or what is Scipio,

that he calls here a war for the DutchNation. I'm not here for three days and some captains are calling for a war.

Where was he when the nation lay on the ground ... definitely not here!

o7

Edited by Karthago

11 minutes ago, Karthago said:

I greet you captains

Who or what is Scipio,

that he calls here a war for the DutchNation. I'm not here for three days and some captains are calling for a war.

Where was he when the nation lay on the ground ... definitely not here!

o7

This post was made a few months ago and was decided back then in council. I was the national diplomat so I made the declaration on the forums.

You can see on the top it was made in November 2017, quite a while back. And there still isnt a peace treaty if you were wondering.

Edited by ScipioTortuga

Our clan TERRS disagree with war against VP and we want to have in Sweden some allies. it is only on players' agreement, i understand that but nobody ask us if we are against or for alliance so in our nation is very bed diplomacy and some ''leaders'' think they can make a decision for the whole nation. This is my opinion.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Steelixxx said:

Our clan TERRS disagree with war against VP and we want to have in Sweden some allies. it is only on players' agreement, i understand that but nobody ask us if we are against or for alliance so in our nation is very bed diplomacy and some ''leaders'' think they can make a decision for the whole nation. This is my opinion.

There are national council meetings on TS where everyone is heard or can share his opinion. You just have to take part in them. Simple.

24 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Is it like GB's Council Meetings? 'cus I can see why he wouldn't want to go to those.

Nah, from what I've heard about the GB council meetings you really can't compare them with the Swedish ones that are most of the time quite enjoyable, civilized and productive.

Requests have been sent to both the Dutch and British nations for Cabals documentary team to attend both nations council meetings as part of a fly on the wall episodes after the Russian council meeting success.

Unfortunately as yet we still await a response.

12 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Is it like GB's Council Meetings? 'cus I can see why he wouldn't want to go to those.

Are they happening again? No worries Gregory my darling. Once the trash gets sick of being smashed and quits the game we will sail together again!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Joernson said:

There are national council meetings on TS where everyone is heard or can share his opinion. You just have to take part in them. Simple.

Is it really so easy? We hear about it for the first time, and some clans do not know about it yet. Maybe bad information? And what about our opinion will be taken into consideration or is it decided in advance?

You want war on everyone and cooperation is good only when you get something. Well, it's not a good show and it does not work well for a lot of players. Yesterday you could not defend two ports.

Edited by Hači_CZ
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

National councils are organisations where non elected people without leadership try to decide about their nations destiny without having the balls to take over responsibility for those decissions in case they fail.

thx for making my day at least a lil bit more funny....... ur rly the trashtalker (sorry to all the trashys here :D) number 1 

• Like 1