Game-Labs Forum

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

ScipioTortuga

3 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

First of all, you are screening for us against the Danes, I think thats a step way further than a simple peace treaty. and secondly I think believing the Dutch nation is better than understanding two guys on the forums

But we will speak about this further on some ts. since if you say there is no treaty I will gladly tell the Dutch council about it. ;) 

If We wanna speak to someone we will speak to redii or one of the lions guys, ya know the organ grinder not the monkey.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Lol the entire Dutch nation has told me there is a treaty between the Dutch and CABAL, saying that you wouldnt attack anymore Dutch ports and that you wouldnt hunt in our waters. 

So or, the Dutch diplomats during my French holiday were really bad at their job, or youre just lying

but in this thread there is no treaty with cabal just like joernson said .

the dutch council was just doing his job when you had your holiday 

we had many council meetings, what were very productive and even choose new diplomats at that point 

perhaps you spoke others , i dont know 

i do know there where some  bilateral agreement spoken of ,but not on paper.

perhaps cabal diplo's can say more about it and tell us more in this threat 

Edited by Thonys

1 hour ago, Liq said:

Was a french that attacked though (top left)

1 hour ago, ScipioTortuga said:

yes but they attacked Swedes and the Dutch fleet joined the Swedes, which is prob why the French arent very pleased

I made the first move towards the Swedish fleet. The Dutch were positioned between French and Swedes, facing French.

As soon as I moved I was tagged by the Swedes (this tag failed, no BR enough). Then, I was multiple tagged, at least 3 were counting down when the battle started. Difficult to see if Dutch tagged me too or if this was Swedes only in this circle salad!

We tagged both Swedes and Dutch to do the job of the screening fleet: to open the way to our battle fleet, which was very close to be at tag range for Dutch, who were oriented to rush it.

So no matter of choice for the French screen fleet: we had to open the way to the PB fleet, and the Dutch position was clearly hostile.

And no French complained! :P (including @Liq)

1 hour ago, Tac said:

If We wanna speak to someone we will speak to redii or one of the lions guys, ya know the organ grinder not the monkey.

i can only say this 

what i said in the post was before redi came over from the sweden to the dutch and that was something what was spoken about in the counsel at that point (mid march delayed post )

(yes it i a diplomatic [(i apologise for that ,but i walk on eggs  )]very difficult to understand sometimes , but thats s what's diplomacy is all about, and not for the faint hearted)

Edited by Thonys

3 minutes ago, Eleazar de Damas said:

I made the first move towards the Swedish fleet. The Dutch were positioned between French and Swedes, facing French.

As soon as I moved I was tagged by the Swedes (this tag failed, no BR enough). Then, I was multiple tagged, at least 3 were counting down when the battle started. Difficult to see if Dutch tagged me too or if this was Swedes only in this circle salad!

We tagged both Swedes and Dutch to do the job of the screening fleet: to open the way to our battle fleet, which was very close to be at tag range for Dutch, who were oriented to rush it.

So no matter of choice for the French screen fleet: we had to open the way to the PB fleet, and the Dutch position was clearly hostile.

Well it seems you are building tension towards the dutch it seems

what is is your final verdict on this matter ?

like i said in the post nothing has changed from the dutch point of view towards france

is it a storm in a glass of water? perhaps a clusterhello kitty of just privateers ? you tell me

the nation has nothing to do with it i believe

26 minutes ago, Thonys said:

but in this thread there is no treaty with cabal just like joernson said .

the dutch council was just doing his job when you had your holiday 

we had many council meetings, what were very productive and even choose new diplomats at that point 

perhaps you spoke others , i dont know 

i do know there where some  bilateral agreement spoken of ,but not on paper.

perhaps cabal diplo's can say more about it and tell us more in this threat 

Good, that is what I wanted to know, if there is no treaty than we can make sure everyone in the Dutch nation understands it as so.

which is not the case atm.

Edited by ScipioTortuga

6 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Good, that is what I wanted to know, if there is no treaty than we can make sure everyone in the Dutch nation understands it as so.

which is not the case atm.

True .

There were talks !  , But there is nothing on paper..(perhaps lack of diplomatic skills :wacko:  who can say....)

i believe the diplo's of cabal needs to make a statement on this matter. 

we must leave it at rest on that specific matter for the moment until we know more  (in this threat)

Edited by Thonys

20 minutes ago, rediii said:

I find it strange that people declare the entire dutch nation knows something or not or is in war or not while these people don't represent a significant portion of the rvr players. I will not be ruled by like 4 guys or 3 clans consisting of 3 active players each. So do a proper voting if you want to declare something or dont declare it please.

So correct me if I missed something ofcourse but I didn't vote for anything nor heard of anything (which would also me someone I dont know makes a decision on something without being a voted official dictator)

From my and the other standpoint of the dutch players of yeyterday we went to roseau to pvp. We knew france will have bigger numbers due to multiflip especially. We went there and saw swedish screening of 4 guys or so (as expected) and turned to meet the french screening. We didnt want to go for the PB fleet and I also said that in ts. We didnt look to force a empty pb we just wanted a battle and it was a nice one for both sides

True 

but it seems french captains  are yelling and sweden captains are yelling 

we (dutch council) agreed to make for the swedish nation a cease fire (read the post about it )

and we do not have war with france  (at least not pronounced somewhere at this point )

or even france made war to the dutch 

rumours are everywhere....

Edited by Thonys

2 minutes ago, Thonys said:

True 

but it seems french players are yelling and sweden players are yelling 

we agreed to make for the swedish nation a ceases fire (read the post  about it )

and we do not have war with france  (at least not pronounced somewhere at this point )

or even france made war to the dutch 

rumours are everywhere....

Sure

and yesterday at Roseau, the dutch fleet  against french fleet is a hallucination...

from the « clusterhello kitty of just privateer ».....:D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thonys said:

i believe the diplo's of cabal needs to make a statement on this matter. 

Take this one if you have missed it

1 minute ago, Julien A-F said:

Sure

and yesterday at Roseau, the dutch fleet  against french fleet is a hallucination...

from the « clusterhello kitty of just privateer ».....:D

Yes....indeed a hallucination .

Edited by Thonys

1 hour ago, Cornelius Trash said:

And there we see the 5th column in action. 

v7hzk.jpg.25c9bea82c2a20107a3dc2220b6d43ea.jpg

Tbh we speak to people who have our respect , redii because he will fight anyone and lions because even though they have had the shitty end of the stick for a long time, they still fight, they don’t complain and they bring content.

Simple as that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joernson said:

Take this one if you have missed it

Did not miss it (why do you think i missed it ,are you angry at the diplomatic table now )

Time passes by,

in the announcement stays this:

""T he proposals are not a peace plan yet, though. Such a plan can only materialise through the desired negotiations with the Sweden. Therefore, the council announced, the dutch counsel would appoint “a negotiating team, supported by a professional government team,” including women and civil society members, and expressed his hope that the two sides would be able to reach an agreement, on an agenda.

GWC is  declaring proposing a ceasefire with sweden."" 

That's all to it.

1 minute ago, Julien A-F said:

if some French players attack Dutch players in retaliation, I fear that this is not a hallucination ...

Well i hope they look very closely and do not attack the "Nation" ones :) 

and i do not threaten you ,let it be clear.......

but like i said you are building tension we do not fall for that.

9 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Did not miss it (why do you think i missed it ,are you angry at the diplomatic table now )

Time passes by,

in the announcement stays this:

""T he proposals are not a peace plan yet, though. Such a plan can only materialise through the desired negotiations with the Sweden. Therefore, the council announced, the dutch counsel would appoint “a negotiating team, supported by a professional government team,” including women and civil society members, and expressed his hope that the two sides would be able to reach an agreement, on an agenda.

GWC is  declaring proposing a ceasefire with sweden."" 

That's all to it.

As an ethnic, pregnant, disabled, LGTBT woman, I believe a seat in the council negotiating team is mine.

Bstuer (Dyslexticle)

p.s. any cake & biscuits being provided?

Edited by Busterbloodvessel
i walays deit
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Well i hope they look very closely and do not attack the "Nation" ones :) 

and i do not threaten you ,let it be clear.......

but like i said you are building tension we do not fall for that.

i dont build uselless tension 

but yesterday is not french players who fight for dutch ememy

needless to say, nothing happened yesterday and everything is fine

50 minutes ago, rediii said:

We didnt want to go for the PB fleet and I also said that in ts. We didnt look to force a empty pb we just wanted a battle and it was a nice one for both sides

Sorry, I did not hear anything on the French screen fleet TS, and no one mentioned this. But I arrived late on game, may be 20 minutes before the PB, and I not a fan of the "global" chat...

What did we see? A foreign fleet, posted sails down nearby the enemy screen fleet, facing our PB fleet which was approaching, and in a good position to rush it. I think that in the same position, any sensible captain would have ordered the attack. As I read above, you did not complain, did you? ;)

1 hour ago, Thonys said:

Well it seems you are building tension towards the dutch it seems

what is is your final verdict on this matter ?

like i said in the post nothing has changed from the dutch point of view towards france

is it a storm in a glass of water? perhaps a clusterhello kitty of just privateers ? you tell me

the nation has nothing to do with it i believe

-:D-:D-:D- A close future will rapidly show us the extent, depth and content of this glass -:D-:D-:D-

We know that the arrival of the HAVOC clan will modify the balance of forces in the South (and may be further). We know that HAVOC is a PvP/RvR clan (such was CABAL) and PvP players want to have PvP fun. They arrive in your nation to help giving some “revival” in the Dutch RVR content, starting from a nation which was not the strongest by now. Fair enough!

So that, for the moment, the ball is in your side:

• If this RVR content is to be made, among others, versus France, please advise clearly.
  • If this RVR content is not to be made versus France, please advise clearly.

I think you can understand that a clear and public position is necessary, otherwise incidents will take place, players of both sides thinking legitimate to practice PvP, other players of both sides thinking to sail under the protection of side agreements. Are they legitimate targets?

I don't know yet the decision of the French Council, but we can consider that yesterday events were fun, but not so friendly. And the French Council might decide to have fun, or to have friends...

Edited by Eleazar de Damas

Its always fun how they complain about Cornelis and me not playing this game.

Like when you have no arguments left so you just complain about the amount of hours he has in the game or the fact he cant play everyday and do PvP everyday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eleazar de Damas said:

NA needs an oligarchy . Not councils. Small group of high level players decides informed, spreads the info, the rest cooperates if they want to advance.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tac said:

Let me be clear...,,take your imaginary treaty curl it up real tight and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

Hope that clears it up because Cabal doesn’t deal in treaty’s and we have never had one since our inception,we prefer to press the SAIL button,you should try it.

Perhaps taking a Dutch port, La Orchila for example, would prove Scipio wrong?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tac said:

Let me be clear...,,take your imaginary treaty curl it up real tight and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

Hope that clears it up because Cabal doesn’t deal in treaty’s and we have never had one since our inception,we prefer to press the SAIL button,you should try it.

3 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Perhaps taking a Dutch port, La Orchila for example, would prove Scipio wrong?

palpatine.jpg

• Like 1