Game-Labs Forum

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

ScipioTortuga

5a00791c8bb82_JeMaintiendrai.thumb.jpg.7ad97fb94caf270e3668180b6f32b6c0.jpg

o7,

I am hereby speaking for the Dutch High Council that we decided to officially declare war on the Swedish clans of HRE and CABAL. We decided this after multiple attacks on our interests. I am talking about:

1. Swedish capturing La Blanquilla port in Dutch waters and hunting Dutch ships in our waters.

2. Attack on our ports in the west. 

3. These Swedish clans have been actively fighting against French clans that we see as allies.

4. These Swedish clans have been actively fighting Prussian clans (our allies) in our own waters,  close to Maracaibo.

So to sum it all up, CABAL and HRE have been actively attacking us and our allies. Because of this we are obliged to declare war. 

We will show them what we do with traitors to the Royal Dutch Provinces. 

Dutch Clans behind this declaration of war: PERVS, GU, GWC, BFLL. 

Luctor et Emergo

• Like 20

Nah, u are now overreacting, only a total of 10 active RvR/pvp joined sweden, the same amount too to Prussia your big cuddlebear, then again every time is fair play to people who are yelling from their docks to save them, but arranging everything from their desk and say they told people, also why aren't you attacking La Blanquilla so far i saw French no Dutch, whilst claiming to be Dutch??

Edited by pietjenoob

2 minutes ago, pietjenoob said:

Nah, u are now overreacting, only a total of 10 active RvR/pvp joined sweden, the same amount too to Prussia your big cuddlebear

yea so 20 of our original fleet, which was already small and could barely stand up to the Brittish fleet. 10 wouldnt be too much and reasonable. but 20 is too much.

5 minutes ago, pietjenoob said:

then again every time is fair play to people who are yelling from their docks to save, but arranging everything from their desk and say they told people

yea right I am not even going to try to understand that. prob again about how I apperantly never fight and stay in port? yea right, if you want to believe that. 

7 minutes ago, pietjenoob said:

also why aren't you attacking La Blanquilla so far i saw French no Dutch, whilst claiming to be Dutch??

take a guess

6 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

yea so 20 of our original fleet, which was already small and could barely stand up to the Brittish fleet. 10 wouldnt be too much and reasonable. but 20 is too much.

yea right I am not even going to try to understand that. prob again about how I apperantly never fight and stay in port? yea right, if you want to believe that. 

take a guess

What imaginairy British fleet are you talking a boot. Never seen you so far and with the current mechanics 7 people is more than enough to fill a PB. 7 people should be duable if i have seen more people than 7 going for port.

Edited by pietjenoob

2 hours ago, ScipioTortuga said:

5a00791c8bb82_JeMaintiendrai.thumb.jpg.7ad97fb94caf270e3668180b6f32b6c0.jpg

o7,

I am hereby speaking for the Dutch High Council that we decided to officially declare war on the Swedish clans of HRE and CABAL. We decided this after multiple attacks on our interests. I am talking about:

1. Swedish capturing La Blanquilla port in Dutch waters and hunting Dutch ships in our waters.

Sir, La Blanquilla was a neutral port. Looking for a beautiful colony Sweden can not guess that the VP are late risers ...

Meantime in Sweden:

Servant: "Sir, the VP declairs Us the war!"
Sir: "Uhu..."
Servant: "Sir, the VP lost its first port!"
Servant: "Sir, now the VP is crying!"
Sir: "What do they want?"

Edited by Jakob.Kettler
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Sven Silberbart said:

I am impressed.

2h ago: Declaring war to swedish empire

30min ago: Lost 1st PB and instantly start MIMIMI

I might have made the post, since we thought it was needed and the Swedish didnt do it, but really who is attacking here? who is on the hostile side and who is defending?

3 minutes ago, pietjenoob said:

Never seen you so far and with the current mechanics 7 people is more than enough to fill a PB

Maby to fill it, but to win? Lets be fair. 

But again, they were part of a 3 nations vs. 1. Well actually again the sweeds fought unfair. It should have been atleast a 5 vs 1.

Just now, Jakob.Kettler said:

Sir, La Blanquilla was a neutral port. Looking for a beautiful colony Sweden can not guess that the VP are late risers ...

Meantime in Sweden:

Servant: "Sir, the VP was declairs Us the war!"
Servant: "Sir, the VP lost its first port!"
Servant: "Sir, now the VP is crying!"
Sir: "What do they want?"

let me explain to you how this works, you lose 90 percent of you fleet to other nations. one port next to your capitol gets neutral and we take that port and suddenly become very strong, that is the situation we have with La Blanquilla now. and about the second part of your post I already explained that in my last post.

1 minute ago, The Red Duke said:

Classic political answer...

Sir, I ask again. Are the Dutch asking for help ?

Help is always welcome, sure do join us ROVER ;) 

If you want to talk about this in private (which would be my preference) come to our teamspeak: ts.gamers-united.net

La Blanquilla was attacked when it was neutral.

Santa Marta was attacked when it was Swedish.

Baranquilla was now attacked when it was Dutch.

So facts are..Pervs attacked first.

I don't mind. I love the battles I have been in with some guys playing VP. Nice battles. Keep it going and have fun doing it. All this nagging. I like the fact you're taking action, but don't cry about it. But be sure there are enough Dutchies that are not whining at all. Just have fun and work together.

Greetz

• Like 3

Just now, Cornelis Evertsen de Oude said:

La Blanquilla was attacked when it was neutral.

Santa Marta was attacked when it was Swedish.

Baranquilla was now attacked when it was Dutch.

So facts are..Pervs attacked first.

I don't mind. I love the battles I have been in with some guys playing VP. Nice battles. Keep it going and have fun doing it. All this nagging. I like the fact you're taking action, but don't cry about it. But be sure there are enough Dutchies that are not whining at all. Just have fun and work together.

Greetz

I repeat, attacking La Blanquilla was clearly an attack on the Dutch nation. it would be just like that if that would happen with you. anyone with a little bit of political knowledge sees that. and I do mind, since you are in alot of fields still stronger than us. If you want to have good battles than I also suggest not to attack us in times that we have little to none players online to defend and not kill our nations playerbase while you are ravaging through our waters.  and dont think I will just ignore the nextreply that says we are the aggressors and I dont have the reason to "cry"