Game-Labs Forum

Spawn circles in islands.

Lz3

Hello Developers!

Today I and a clanmate were sailing around in two smaller ships next to La Tortue. I was close to La Tortue and he was heading up the straight between Haiti and La Tortue when suddenly he was attacked by a pirate. I went into port to fetch my constitution and join him but my join circle was inside the island. I could not join him and help attack the pirate. I decided to wait and eventually sailed around a bit. When heading back to port I was attacked by an enemy fleet (4v1). Logically I called for backup, however my clanmates could not join the battle because the join circle was again inside the island. 

Later on in the day I heard that a same issue happened to other players in Nation Chat somewhere different on the map. I asked and it seems this happens often in places with more interesting terrain. I simply propose that it is made impossible for join circles to be inside an object. I do not whine about losing my ship, but this can completely change battle outcomes and gives one side a landslide advantage.