Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flash Jack

Numbers rising again

It's good to see recent patches have not only stabilised the player base but the numbers are on the rise again!

650 + in the evenings. Plenty of open world PvP.

Life is getting better....slowly.ūüĎć

3 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

As soon as we got NA officialy  realeased  we'll get many more players, i'm quite sure of that.

If Devs make awesome presentation - Yes. With this crappy trailer that NA has ,sorry it won't catch much attention. They need to hire a pro who knows how to market products. Look at GW2 artwork campaign, it's so nice people loved it and payed money for skins, colors look. etc... 

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/media/concept-art/

If they could make same here, but with ship themed artwork. God they would swim in gold. How about a nice free poster? Wallpaper? with purchase? we have none of that. 

Don't expect much until we see some real progress in that field. 

Edited by George Washington

2 hours ago, George Washington said:

If Devs make awesome presentation - Yes. With this crappy trailer that NA has ,sorry it won't catch much attention. They need to hire a pro who knows how to market products. Look at GW2 artwork campaign, it's so nice people loved it and payed money for skins, colors look. etc... 

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/media/concept-art/

If they could make same here, but with ship themed artwork. God they would swim in gold. How about a nice free poster? Wallpaper? with purchase? we have none of that. 

Don't expect much until we see some real progress in that field. 

youtubers are the key. The big ones

38 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

youtubers are the key. The big ones

LOL... no.

Sorry but Youtubers, like Pewdiepie, AngryJoe, JoeSterling, and the others are jokes. 

47 minutes ago, Hodo said:

LOL... no.

Sorry but Youtubers, like Pewdiepie, AngryJoe, JoeSterling, and the others are jokes. 

who cares what they are like in person. They bring attention to games. One of my favorite games of all time skate 3 was brought back to life by one video by pewdiepie. BTW  not all youtubers are idiots. Ramjb and sidestrafe did naval action videos and they did bring people into this game. I found this game because I watch a video of squirrel. 

Its people like him youre aiming at. Not pewdiepie

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Ramjb and sidestrafe did naval action videos and they did bring people into this game

I remember ramjb from war thunder and he was such crybaby

Edited by Zoky

Out of curiosity, where did you find pvp yesterday? I spent 2h total searching for one, didn't find any. 

Just now, vazco said:

Out of curiosity, where did you find pvp yesterday? I spent 2h total searching for one, didn't find any. 

I had most success around portbattles.