Game-Labs Forum
admin

Hotfix for patch 13. Le Gros Ventre Refit + Swivels!!!

29 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

I sell these new upgrades for 25k-50k each and they sell very quick! Some giveaway them to the new players for free. 

for free.

I sell these new upgrades for 25k-50k

for free.

for free.

for free.

:huh::huh::huh:

On 3.11.2017 at 11:18 AM, admin said:

outlaw battles

Outlaw battles are actually very bad for new players, because they will get sealclubbed / bullied even in their safe zone right out of the game sometimes... 

42 minutes ago, Landsman said:

Outlaw battles are actually very bad for new players, because they will get sealclubbed / bullied even in their safe zone right out of the game sometimes... 

Honestly Pirates should never be a starting option. It should be something you become in game only.  This would limit any baby seal clubbing which you don't see often cause if you do like we did on GLOBAL.  We police our own. If your out hitting new players and low levels we jump in the battle and sink the person that is tagging them.   If the big clans police there own waters you don't have an issue with this in the pirate nations.  Just ask what happen to HELL and TRR clan on GLOBAL when they went outlaw on the nation, didn't last a day before they disbanned and rolled another nation.  Though both of those was assumed to be US alts/loyalist players more than anything trying to disrupte our nation.  If this was a problem on EU server it's more it's an issue of the players not doing what they should be doing and this goes for any nation, protecting there low level players around the capital.  

7 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Honestly Pirates should never be a starting option.

I agree completely but people just don't care... people and especially kids think pirates are cool and some may even buy the game with the intention to play pirate....

33 minutes ago, Landsman said:

I agree completely but people just don't care... people and especially kids think pirates are cool and some may even buy the game with the intention to play pirate....

Are you trying to say that pirates aren't cool? Blasphemy! 

2 hours ago, Zoky said:

Are you trying to say that pirates aren't cool? Blasphemy! 

Pirates are cool it's just I only know one that is playing as a pirate on Global his name is Metatastic Disease

We like him but really wish he would do his piraty thing somewhere else

8 hours ago, Quineloe said:

Can we add Epic Event kills to CombatNews?  Just for the lulz.

Are a wall of shame, I know our guys did one and lost 1-2 ships (think they got one back but the other was sunk).  They did get enough chest to make up for the lost ship, but they went in thinking it was going ot be a cake walk.  I know other nations on GLOBAL has lost a good number of ships too.  The Wall of Shame would be more funny for those events lol

5 hours ago, Landsman said:

That is also why I think we need a reputation system.  You fall so bad or just go pirate but you have the chance in game to gain reputation and join another nation without forged papers.  Remember it's in game so it will take some time.   Pirate is suppose to  be hard core mode so it shouldn't be for new players, it should be a path you choose after you learn the game but have that chance to take that path. I switched over to pirates back when you could do it in game by attacking your own nation.  Yah it had bugs, but if they tie it to  a reputation system than there is no accidentally going pirates in game.

3 hours ago, Custard said:

Pirates are cool it's just I only know one that is playing as a pirate on Global his name is Metatastic Disease

We like him but really wish he would do his piraty thing somewhere else

He reminds me a lot of DOOM and his guys, wish they came back.  Though got to say he does the solo thing well to you nationals.  We have a few others that use to do that but they would only hunt around the capitals cause it's easy pickings.  They just need to know they can do the same in other waters. I just look at the ports and see what are the most valued ones and that would be where I hunt. I have yet to make it that way in game though.  I really haven't been doing much PvP other than PB's cause I'm a bit burned out in the game and well I took the last two weeks off in game for the most part cause of it.  

Captains

Hotfix was deployed today

Sink express. Previous mechanic of spawning after sinking was outdated and was replaced by the following

• Captains who sink now spawn in the nearest friendly or neutral port (not deep water port as before)
  • In addition to that they will have an option to transport to the nearest outpost if they don't have a fleet or do not have an outpost in that port.

Fixed bug that sometimes cut the parts of the message. 

Main post updated

2 minutes ago, admin said:

Captains who sink now spawn in the nearest friendly or neutral port

Could you explain me what means friendly ports?

13 minutes ago, qw569 said:

Could you explain me what means friendly ports?

pure neutral town
national town of your nation
free town

31 minutes ago, admin said:

Captains

Hotfix was deployed today

Sink express. Previous mechanic of spawning after sinking was outdated and was replaced by the following

• Captains who sink now spawn in the nearest friendly or neutral port (not deep water port as before)
  • In addition to that they will have an option to transport to the nearest outpost if they don't have a fleet or do not have an outpost in that port.

Fixed bug that sometimes cut the parts of the message. 

Main post updated

Very good. Now make canons available everywhere. It's still remains a problem to outfit a ship in some ports. More time wasted = less OS action. Same problem with repairs, and rum. Why can't we have NPC sell them for more money everywhere? Ports are empty. 

Edited by George Washington

Some entrepeneur trader types been supplying the usual "corsair havens" with repairs and rum. I saw more than eight hundreds of sail and hull repairs at three different free/neutral/open ports yesterday.

Obviously the groups that operate there will dry them out as needed, I reckon when I returned after the cruise there was none left. Business is good for those brave traders.

Maybe they need to ramp up their supply lines ?

22 minutes ago, George Washington said:

Very good. Now make canons available everywhere. It's still remains a problem to outfit a ship in some ports. More time wasted = less OS action. Same problem with repairs, and rum. Why can't we have NPC sell them for more money everywhere? Ports are empty. 

create buy contracts and pay good money.

I bought 500 rig and 500 hull repairs in la tortue, contract got 2 days old

edit: thats also why I think a extended market tool should get into the game. Players havento be able to see contracts in other ports

Edited by rediii

Just now, rediii said:

create buy contracts and pay good money.

I bought 500 rig and 500 hull repairs in la tortue, contract got 2 days old

What if I need them now and I want to go pvp? 2 days... lol

4 hours ago, George Washington said:

What if I need them now and I want to go pvp? 2 days... lol

NA had allways planning involved.

Set up a new OP and creqte a buycontract with x amount of repairs that will be enough for x days or x weeks etc.

I think a tool so players can see playercontracts in other ports would give crafters and traders a lot more content to enjoy

Just now, rediii said:

NA had allways planning involved.

Set up a new OP and creqte a buycontract with x amount of repairs that will be enough for x days or x weeks etc.

let's not stir this too much. I am not the first who complained and won't be the last. Since they started fixing useless time sinks, might as well fix that too.