Game-Labs Forum

Dear Devs,

Could you possibly in near future add Titles that can be displayed on OS and fly over ships. For example, when players sinks 5 Players he can get Title 'Hunter' and display it to public. People who participate in port battles can earn titles like Fleet Commander, Master and Commander, Line Fighter, Lineship Devil etc... 

These play a big part in PvE content and also promote competitive gameplay. 

Thanks. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

My title would be "Master Debater" and everytime I entered combat Tenacious D should play in the background..

Don't forget that your ship should have a constant trail of smoke coming from it too as it sails the open seas.  Should look like a steamship.

Just now, Jean Ribault said:

Don't forget that your ship should have a constant trail of smoke coming from it too as it sails the open seas.  Should look like a steamship.

Actually with all the possible speedupgrades you would only be able to see a blur while I travel at warp speeds for my destination..

What?  It would be so much more immersive if you didn't know as soon as you saw a sail what nation and clan and captain it was. Hell even what ship type until closer...   IN combat you shouldn't know the exact level of damage to someone or the exact number of crew they have.. There is no way from a distance you could know if a ship is fully crewed or at 1/2 crew... Not until combat starts and even then you could trick people by NOT firing as fast as you reload..  You should Never know a captains name until you have faced him in that type of ship before... Until a ship shows it colors you shouldn't know what nation it is... same for Clan....   Damage is the worst.. knowing the exact % of damage a ship has taken is just lame..

6 hours ago, CaptVonGunn said:

What?  It would be so much more immersive if you didn't know as soon as you saw a sail what nation and clan and captain it was. Hell even what ship type until closer...   IN combat you shouldn't know the exact level of damage to someone or the exact number of crew they have.. There is no way from a distance you could know if a ship is fully crewed or at 1/2 crew... Not until combat starts and even then you could trick people by NOT firing as fast as you reload..  You should Never know a captains name until you have faced him in that type of ship before... Until a ship shows it colors you shouldn't know what nation it is... same for Clan....   Damage is the worst.. knowing the exact % of damage a ship has taken is just lame..

this is just a game you know