Game-Labs Forum

When are the steamkeys sent out? I can't wait to start playing! :D

Ghroznak

And now I have to go buy a better video card (just ordered).   I know I sqeaking the last drop out of this PC.

I got the shader 4 vs 5 error.   And yes I have DirectX 11.    Dev's you might want to mention that in the System requirements (and I should check to see if it wasn't mentioned before writing this).

And yes, the wife gave me the look.

I bought the game on December 27th and no Key for me so far :-(

I`ve sent a mail with my PayPay Confirmation to the support, but so far nothing happenend.

How long does it usually take to recieve the steam keys after you have payed?

It is friday and it is way past the usual time of sending invitations. Are we gonna get the keys today or we should be looking at next week? It is a shame I was expecting to play tonight :( Not complaining or anything, do your thing, I was just to excited that friday has come :D Sorry if I am wrong at the wrong place, feel free to delete the post if it breaks any rules. 

I bought the game on December 25 and I still don't have a key. :(

please send email to support@navalaction.com with your paypal details and alternative email to send key. there must be a glitch with your email

I bought the game on December 27th and no Key for me so far :-(

I`ve sent a mail with my PayPay Confirmation to the support, but so far nothing happenend.

How long does it usually take to recieve the steam keys after you have payed?

impossible.. support is cleared daily.. which email did you send it to?

Sent my payment on the 5th and haven't received my key.  Is there a problem with a partial posting of keys?

please refer to the missing steam key topic for instructions you should have received the key already

Mia culpa.  I receive a high volume of e-mail and found it buried in the stacks. But then I suspect that's what the admins suspected, too.  Sorry for the trouble Admin.

Well, ofc I have checked the junk mail - who mails the support without checking there first?

EDIT: It arrived, THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...

It may come next Friday. I believe I read that they take all order through Thursday from the previous week and send the keys on Friday. 

Ah yes, forgot about that. As Prater pointed out, the also may not have any keys at the moment.

It may come next Friday. I believe I read that they take all order through Thursday from the previous week and send the keys on Friday. 

Ah yes, forgot about that. As Prater pointed out, the also may not have any keys at the moment.

What about people like me who ordered this Friday just gone (yesterday)?